PDA

View Full Version : Enough Of This "Fairweather Fan" Stuff!

R. Rich
11-04-2003, 02:02 PM
You're all cool with me! Now, let's get back to Bills football!!

Voltron
11-04-2003, 02:02 PM
***** YEAH FOO!

;)

justasportsfan
11-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
"Enough Of This "Fairweather Fan" Stuff!"

You're all cool with me! Now, let's get back to Bills football!!

I hear ya. This team and coaches suck. I quit.

lordofgun
11-04-2003, 02:06 PM
Amen, brutha!

WG
But the weather is very fair here now.

It's near 80 in DC.

IHateTheDullphins
Yeah DB's!!!

BillsNick
11-04-2003, 02:07 PM
Can we be friends now?:D

doug45
11-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

It's near 80 in DC.

It is 70 here in Western NY.

WG
11-04-2003, 02:31 PM
I'll trade ya...

:D

IHateTheDullphins
11-04-2003, 02:43 PM
:deadhorse:

The_Philster
11-04-2003, 06:26 PM
The fairweather fans are the ones who have left. We're all die-hard Bills fans here now :up:

R. Rich
11-05-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
***** YEAH FOO!

;)

Hahaha!!! Good one.

Originally posted by justasportsfan
I hear ya. This team and coaches suck. I quit.

Close, but you're still not a fairweather fan.

Originally posted by Wys Guy

It's near 80 in DC.

Oh, what a difference a day can make, huh? I know here in the Baltimore area, it's rainy and foggy. How 'bout your area?

Originally posted by BillsNick
Can we be friends now?:D

No.

Just kidding, BillsNick.

Originally posted by The_Philster
The fairweather fans are the ones who have left. We're all die-hard Bills fans here now :up:

I would say that most people who hang out here are real fans. Most, not all.

Ð
11-05-2003, 09:15 AM
To Canadians, Fairweather is a discount ladies clothing store that's in most malls, so to call you a fairweather fan borders on a low blow.

R. Rich
11-05-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ð
To Canadians, Fairweather is a discount ladies clothing store that's in most malls, so to call you a fairweather fan borders on a low blow.

How appropriate, with the holidays coming up and all. They should play "Walking 'Round In Women's Underwear" on their store's muzak.

BAM
11-05-2003, 09:26 AM
WORD TO YO MOTHER.

:gobills:

BillsNick
11-05-2003, 09:28 AM
Hey thanks R. Rich!!:up:

mybills
11-05-2003, 09:33 AM
we WILL win on Sunday!

oops, wrong thread! :gag:

R. Rich
11-05-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by mybills
we WILL win on Sunday!

oops, wrong thread! :gag:

Haha!!

BTW, have you been sparring with any more fans lately?

The_Philster
11-05-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by R. Rich
I would say that most people who hang out here are real fans. Most, not all.

True enough. We do have our share of fans from around the league.

Halbert
11-05-2003, 03:23 PM
I wonder if anybody here thinks Drew is overrated?

Halbert
11-06-2003, 03:15 AM
Too obvious?

saviorbledsoe
11-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Your logic makes no sense. I have chosen not to post or browse this board as much anymore because of all the negativity. I LOVE my team and I have to defend it to all the Miami, Patriot, Jets, and Eagles fans I know everyday already. When I hear nothing but negative degrading remarks and slams against the 4 and 4 Bills (not 0 and 8) then I have no safe haven from hateful and depressing remarks and predictions. My glass is always half full and its hard to keep that mentality when a lot of you feel the season is over. I may as well go to Finheaven.....they are probably kinder to the Bills than most of you.

BillsOverDolphins
11-06-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

Your logic makes no sense. I have chosen not to post or browse this board as much anymore because of all the negativity. I LOVE my team and I have to defend it to all the Miami, Patriot, Jets, and Eagles fans I know everyday already. When I hear nothing but negative degrading remarks and slams against the 4 and 4 Bills (not 0 and 8) then I have no safe haven from hateful and depressing remarks and predictions. My glass is always half full and its hard to keep that mentality when a lot of you feel the season is over. I may as well go to Finheaven.....they are probably kinder to the Bills than most of you.

there is nothing wrong with being pissed at your team for underachieving SB...I too am a darksider here, and I just don't think we're going anywhere with Dumb and Dumber(GW and KG).
Does that mean I like the Bills less?..hell no, win or lose I love them.

P.S. We could use more Bill trolls at FH, cause their chokejob is coming early:finfan:

R. Rich
11-06-2003, 07:07 AM

And yet, here you still are, SB. That's a good thing. I have been critical of certain individuals in the Bills organization, but I still am here. I still spend my hard earned money to travel from Baltimore to see the games and I still spend a lot if time talking about, posting about, and watching the Bills (going to PA to hook up with a Bills Backers group this weekend to watch). We don't have to be silent and adopt a "dish it out, we'll take it, whatever it is" attitude with our team. I believe being a Bills fan is no different than being a customer somewhere. You want the best possible experience, whether you're in a restaurant, grocery store, shopping mall, whatever. You don't want people being rude to you or a defective product, right? Same here. I do try not to go overboard (no "fire everyone" posts, or "the whole team sucks" posts, because it simply isn't true), but I will be critical for just those reasons.

The_Philster
11-06-2003, 05:09 PM
It's called passion for your team. That's what defines those of us who complain when the team does poorly. We have passion and want this team to do the very best...which, going by the player talent we have, it most certainly has not. You don't like to see passion...I'll say the same thing I said in reference to Sam Adams' complaining about us. Passionate fans belong in Buffalo. If people can't handle passion, they should look to the Bengals or Cardinals to see how their fans act.