• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Will Willis play or won't he?

I've heard reports from Lenny P. that he will be playing this week. I've also heard reports from Chris Mortenson that he will be activated but probably won't play till later Nov. or early Dec.

Judging by conflicting reports and the way Willis and the FO has been talking, I don't think we'll see him this Sunday.

I can't wait to see what he's got but I don't wanna rush anything. We need to be 100% certain on this call.
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

i think hell go in as tailback in 3rd and long sits. vs dallas.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

There's an interview with Willis on BB.com where he says he can play, but he won't be effective. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of his readiness to play.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

I think we should give him 35-45 carries, ya know, really test out that knee.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Yeah, right, IHTD. Everything coming from the Bills and McGahee hints that he won't as JR and Billsfever suggest. I think Lenny P. is smokin' something.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X