PDA

View Full Version : NFL Ranking and comments

jbisset
11-04-2003, 05:23 PM
NFL Rankings
1. Kansas City (8-0) – Bye Week
2. Tennessee (6-2) – Bye Week
3. Indianapolis (7-1) - This team beats good teams...Tenn, Tampa and now Miami
4. New England (7-2) - Just keeps on winning...Team Bills beat week 1 is the class of AFC east and has been overcoming injuries.
5 Minnesota (6-2) - Poor tackling is the cause of the Ls
6. Miami (5-2) - Hopeful their QB situation will help the Bills. Miami has to start beating good teams and winning in Dec.
7. Seattle (6-2) - Did enough to get a win...Team seems to play to the level of their completion
8. Carolina (6-2) - Bad lost.....easy schedule...team should get at least 10 win.
9. Denver (5-3) - Team currently has too many players hurting.
10. Baltimore (5-3) - A good win over a bad team....Lewis, a great RB, did not have a good game and the team still won
11. Green Bay (4-4) - No matter how old Brett gets he just wins....He will make the big pass, block, run.... Tough guy/gambler...like Kelly
12. Dallas (6-2) - 4 turn overs in the first half....Team still wins...I do not believe in this team...Bills, I do not want Dallas calling me after Sunday game
13. San Francisco (4-5) - Tim Rattany had a good game...Where is Buffalo's QB of the future
14. NY Giants (4-4) - Did not give game away...good win...If team stops giving away the ball, they will be a dangerous team.
15. Tampa Bay (4-4) - Too many turn overs....Team playing win one/loose one every week. This team needs a better offense to win SB. Got lucky last year.
16. St. Louis (5-3) - After change in QB team seems to be rolling. They need to get back on track after this lost.
17. Philadelphia (5-3) - QB looked better...Philly ran easily against the Jets...How can Philly, with such a bad offense, be better than the Bills?
18. Buffalo (4-4) – Bye week...we did not play a bad game this week...LOL
19. New Orleans (4-5) - Good win for a team having a bad year...This team can still make a run for a playoff spot
20. Washington (3-5) - QB needs protection. Team should sit QB for the rest of the season before they damage their QB of the future. Team is talking to JJ
21. Pittsburgh (2-6) - Team needs to rebuild starting with the O line
22. Cleveland (3-5) – Bye week
23. Cincinnati (3-5) - Nice back to back wins
24. NY Jets (2-6) - Great pass rushing D-line...However, you can run on this team
25. Oakland (2-5) - Bye week
26. Chicago (2-5) - Team would have a better record if they had started Chris Chandler at the beginning of the season.
27. Arizona (2-5) - Good win for this team...then again...any win is a good win
28. Houston (2-5) - Team needs another few years. They have a couple great young skill players...good win against a team with a good record
29. Detroit (1-6) - Still needs another few years...Time for this team to start getting better
30. Jacksonville (1-6) - Still rebuilding...expected a little more from this team this year. Maybe the coach they fired (Tom) will be our lucky ticket.
31. Atlanta (1-6) - We know the issue with the O...However, what's happening to the D. This is what happens when you change all starting DBs during the season
32. San Diego (1-6) - Team going nowhere fast

WG
11-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Yours?

Until we beat the Jets, I'd say they should be ahead of us, especially the way they're playing w/ Pennington back. They're a better team.

On N.O., you say they "can still make a run for a playoff spot", while I believe that may be true about the Bills mathematically, I don't believe it practically. So they should be ahead of us as well.

Cincy's a better team as well IMO. At least they're moving in the proper direction.

IMO we're about as good as Pittsburgh right now. Poor coaching, plenty of talent to be above .500, poor execution and QB play all plague both teams.

jbisset
11-04-2003, 05:41 PM
Corrected records

NFL Rankings
1. Kansas City (8-0) – Bye Week
2. Tennessee (6-2) – Bye Week
3. Indianapolis (7-1) - This team beats good teams...Tenn, Tampa and now Miami
4. New England (7-2) - Just keeps on winning...Team Bills beat week 1 is the class of AFC east and has been overcoming injuries.
5 Minnesota (6-2) - Poor tackling is the cause of the Ls
6. Miami (5-3) - Hopeful their QB situation will help the Bills. Miami has to start beating good teams and winning in Dec.
7. Seattle (6-2) - Did enough to get a win...Team seems to play to the level of their completion
8. Carolina (6-2) - Bad lost.....easy schedule...team should get at least 10 win.
9. Denver (5-4) - Team currently has too many players hurting.
10. Baltimore (5-3) - A good win over a bad team....Lewis, a great RB, did not have a good game and the team still won
11. Green Bay (4-4) - No matter how old Brett gets he just wins....He will make the big pass, block, run.... Tough guy/gambler...like Kelly
12. Dallas (6-2) - 4 turn overs in the first half....Team still wins...I do not believe in this team...Bills, I do not want Dallas calling me after Sunday game
13. San Francisco (4-5) - Tim Rattany had a good game...Where is Buffalo's QB of the future
14. NY Giants (4-4) - Did not give game away...good win...If team stops giving away the ball, they will be a dangerous team.
15. Tampa Bay (4-4) - Too many turn overs....Team playing win one/loose one every week. This team needs a better offense to win SB. Got lucky last year.
16. St. Louis (5-3) - After change in QB team seems to be rolling. They need to get back on track after this lost.
17. Philadelphia (5-3) - QB looked better...Philly ran easily against the Jets...How can Philly, with such a bad offense, be better than the Bills?
18. Buffalo (4-4) – Bye week...we did not play a bad game this week...LOL
19. New Orleans (4-5) - Good win for a team having a bad year...This team can still make a run for a playoff spot
20. Washington (3-5) - QB needs protection. Team should sit QB for the rest of the season before they damage their QB of the future. Team is talking to JJ
21. Pittsburgh (2-6) - Team needs to rebuild starting with the O line
22. Cleveland (3-5) – Bye week
23. Cincinnati (3-5) - Nice back to back wins
24. NY Jets (2-6) - Great pass rushing D-line...However, you can run on this team
25. Oakland (2-5) - Bye week
26. Chicago (3-5) - Team would have a better record if they had started Chris Chandler at the beginning of the season.
27. Arizona (3-5) - Good win for this team...then again...any win is a good win
28. Houston (2-5) - Team needs another few years. They have a couple great young skill players...good win against a team with a good record
29. Detroit (2-6) - Still needs another few years...Time for this team to start getting better
30. Jacksonville (1-7) - Still rebuilding...expected a little more from this team this year. Maybe the coach they fired (Tom) will be our lucky ticket.
31. Atlanta (1-7) - We know the issue with the O...However, what's happening to the D. This is what happens when you change all starting DBs during the season
32. San Diego (1-7) - Team going nowhere fast

jbisset
11-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Both NO and Cincy are moving up...Pitt has great WRs and above average D. I think the Bills has more talent however, Pitt has better coaches.

After coaching the Bills need a big time DE, O line help ASAP. Also needed is a QB of the future.

Would be nice to get a fast WR and a shut down DB next season.