X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Packers claim DT Jackson

Green Bay Packers Home: The official source of the latest Packers headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information
  • Billsouth
    • Jul 2002

why the hell didnt we make a claim for him
    "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Billsouth
      why the hell didnt we make a claim for him
      I'm not sure but he wasn't as bad as many people claimed this season the guy had 4 sacks and 20 tackles so far this season. I was saying in another thread that mayeb we should get him seeing Ron Edwards has been hurt the last 3-4 weeks.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

damn.. 4 sacks already?
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

that would put him right behind our best DE.. lol
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

C'mon Silent, you know better than that.

NFL News gets posted in the NFL forum.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Packers add lineman

Eager to improve their struggling, injury-riddled defensive line, the Green Bay Packers rolled the dice Tuesday on a talented defensive tackle with a dicey history.

The Packers claimed Grady Jackson on waivers after the 6-foot-2, seven-year veteran was released on Monday by New Orleans. A Packers news release listed him at 330 pounds, but he is thought to weigh as much as 368.

Jackson, 30, also had just completed a one-week suspension without pay. Jackson was suspended for New Orleans' game Sunday against defending Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay after, according to newspaper sources, he did not report to the team hotel for the home game against the Carolina Panthers the week before.

MORE
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  C'mon Silent, you know better than that.

NFL News gets posted in the NFL forum.

Yup I knew better.. I went to the Bills forum then left the room.. When I returned I forgot I switched forums..Ill Try not to let it happen again..

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Beefy Jackson eager for second chance

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Defensive tackle Grady Jackson arrived in Green Bay eager to put his troubled past behind him.

Still, he couldn't help but look back Thursday and wonder whether he should have chosen Green Bay over New Orleans in the first place.

After five seasons in Oakland, Jackson was a free agent last year and decided to play closer to his family in the South.
                    more
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by silent_one
                      Yup I knew better.. I went to the Bills forum then left the room.. When I returned I forgot I switched forums..Ill Try not to let it happen again..

good find though
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                      X