• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

BTW

In games after the bye week, the Bills are 10-4.

Just trying to invoke some positive enthusiasm for Sunday's game.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

Ironically, this game is huge. Not just for hopes of finishing at .500 again or better, but for keeping this train on the tracks.

A loss here and IMO it'll send this team into a funk for the rest of the season and the fans' hopes will be all but dashed.

It's shaping up to be a bigger game than the NE game. If the Bills cannot beat Dallas under these circumstances in addition to having two weeks to plan, then it's not gonna be a good sign.
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I'm always enthusiastic, until KG abandons the running game during our first offensive series, we let the opposing QB pick us apart due to our non-existent pass rush, and Drew gets sacked 6 times because we can't stop anything up the middle.

A week off won't make Williams smarter than Parcells.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billsbabee

Thanks for the words of encouragement NBF. I always start the games enthusiatically, then by the end of a few of these games I am crying in my beer, yet still enthusiatic that next week will be better. On the days we win I stay exstatic (sp) for the whole week!

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

I heard that too. Let's hope and we can push it to 11-4
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X