X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Big Sam tells some of you to shut your mouths

Sam was on 103.3 this morning and said for all of you that are putting pressure on the coaching staff and the players just need to shut up. He also said to get on the bandwagon or get off. He was talking playoffs.

I thought that was funny.
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Oh man, so he called us all Fair Weather Fans huh? C'mon ZC lets git em!
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Ð
      1-800-SAD-GOAT
      • Jul 2002

Sam needs to put up before he tells anyone to shut up.

I guess he's the next one we run out of town on a rail.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ð
        Sam needs to put up before he tells anyone to shut up.

EXACTLY!!!!!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Buckets
          • Jun 2003

Re: Big Sam tells some of you to shut your mouths

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
          Sam was on 103.3 this morning and said for all of you that are putting pressure on the coaching staff and the players just need to shut up. He also said to get on the bandwagon or get off. He was talking playoffs.

I thought that was funny.
          He seems to forget who is paying his salary and who has to watch this crap.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

yeah.........it was us that put pressure on Gee Dubya when he punts on new england's 32 yard line.

it was us that put pressure on gilbride for his pi$$ poor play calling.

it's our fault that our defense has given up 30 points a game pretty frequent as of late.

what has s.adams done lately?not much.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Big Sam tells some of you to shut your mouths

Originally posted by Buckets

He seems to forget who is paying his salary and who has to watch this crap.
              you got that right.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Billsbabee

The big guy can put out all the big words he wants, but until he puts out the big plays for the big $$ he's getting paid, we'll say whatever we big fans want. And did I mention, it was himself as well as the big coaching staff promising us a big year...what happened to that??

Yes, it's a big kinda day. :)

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Hey Sam,

Try this:

Quit shovin' your face full of wings, donuts, and whatever else your lard ass is cramin' down your throat and lose some weight and get into some condition so that you can actually make some tackles instead of allowing RBs to run right by you while sliding off of your pads for another 5 yards!

THEN, start lifting some weights you lazy PoS, your strength to weight ratio has to be among the worst in the league.

And try looking like you can play in the second half too instead of looking like a blobous mass barely moving let alone doing anything worthwhile after the first 2 or 3 defensive series as you hobble your monster ass over to the sidelines and have players at a third of your salary outperforming you!

I'm not sure the players or team want to start challenging fans to "either jump on or get off" the team bandwagon. I think most fans have had it up to their ears that somehow it's the fans who are not putting anything up!

The fans have bought into all the hype and BS for long enough. I poor "little" Sam is upset, then pass the message to start playing like a pro instead of whining when you and your team blows!

The fans have filled most of the seats this year to the tune of all sellouts I believe, purchased jerseys in incredible quantities, paid the increase in ticket prices and the extra $5 for parking, and now they want to see a return on their investment Sam!

Agreed! Sam should be the first player to go and frankly, it wouldn't hurt the team to release his lethargical, sluggish, lard ass right now.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Ð
                    1-800-SAD-GOAT
                    • Jul 2002

Tell us how you really feel about Sam, Wys. In five sentences or less.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      • Jul 2002

Sorry D. It's a tough concept to grasp, but sometimes things simply can't be boiled down to such simplicity.

I know that being a liberal that's all you and your fellow political comrads have since there's no substance behind liberal ideology and that's why headlines and one-liners rule your political and philosophical positions. But things that have any substance behind them often if not usually require more than "five sentences or less."

Besides, wouldn't you be disappointed if my posts were less than a paragraph?

...and why do you care anyway, you don't read them?

Can't be that extra microsecond that it takes to scroll beyond them.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                        Hey Sam,

Try this:

Quit shovin' your face full of wings, donuts, and whatever else your lard ass is cramin' down your throat and lose some weight and get into some condition so that you can actually make some tackles instead of allowing RBs to run right by you while sliding off of your pads for another 5 yards!

THEN, start lifting some weights you lazy PoS, your strength to weight ratio has to be among the worst in the league.

And try looking like you can play in the second half too instead of looking like a blobous mass barely moving let alone doing anything worthwhile after the first 2 or 3 defensive series as you hobble your monster ass over to the sidelines and have players at a third of your salary outperforming you!

I'm not sure the players or team want to start challenging fans to "either jump on or get off" the team bandwagon. I think most fans have had it up to their ears that somehow it's the fans who are not putting anything up!

The fans have bought into all the hype and BS for long enough. I poor "little" Sam is upset, then pass the message to start playing like a pro instead of whining when you and your team blows!

The fans have filled most of the seats this year to the tune of all sellouts I believe, purchased jerseys in incredible quantities, paid the increase in ticket prices and the extra $5 for parking, and now they want to see a return on their investment Sam!

Agreed! Sam should be the first player to go and frankly, it wouldn't hurt the team to release his lethargical, sluggish, lard ass right now.
                        So sad and yet so true in too many ways!

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

yeah.........it was us that put pressure on Gee Dubya when he punts on new england's 32 yard line.

it was us that put pressure on gilbride for his pi$$ poor play calling.

it's our fault that our defense has given up 30 points a game pretty frequent as of late.

what has s.adams done lately?not much.
                          Not to mention the QB sneak on 4th & 20! PATHETIC COACHING!!!!!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            • Jul 2002

Why thank you Spaz!

You woke up on the "good side" this morning apparently. :)

And shhh. Don't tell D, but those shoes aren't blue..., they're red, white, and blue.....

SHHHH....

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Wys, it's not very nice to call him a lard ass, you should try to tone it down like my 10 yr old did...he saw a beer ad for Sam Adams light and said, "Mom, Sam Adams isn't light!"

Comment

Working...
                              X