PDA

View Full Version : The Keys to Victory in the Big D....

BillsNick
11-05-2003, 10:51 AM
First things first. We know that they are going to blitz, and they're gonna do it often. This scares me b/c we know what happens when Drew is pressured!

What we need to do to counter this--->

1-Run tha friggin ball right down their throats.

2-Get that SOB Puccillo outta there and put MS back in!

3-Short passing game, I want to see Mark Cambell show us why we just signed him to an extension. I want to see TH catch some balls too! 5-10 carries for McG.

Secondly, We must get pressure on 17 cuz this guy will throw pics, in bunches. It's time for Milloy to get some pics and NC as well.

What we need to do----->

1-Shut down Terry Glen. He is their go-to-guy

2-Get the Zone Blitz in full affect! get that mutha****a

3-stop the run- no big surprise there. We can do it against these guys.

Thirdly, nobody says too much about ST but we need our ST to perform at a high level.

1-Brown gave us a glimpse of what he can do against KC and I want more! McGee isn't bad at all either.

2-Lindell must kick the friggin ball in the endzone, bottom line.

3-Our kick coverage must be on point as well, no giveaway point please.

We do most of these things, we win, and we win big. You know what happens if we don't do enough of these things.

IHateTheDullphins
11-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Do you want a job as HC to a team that needs one? cuz that about says it all.:up:

justasportsfan
11-05-2003, 11:02 AM
Gilbride also needs to learn when to run. Henry outran Holmes but Holmes got the important yards when needed most. 3rd and short and redzone.

Shanahan did the same thing. Instead of running Portis on 3rd he had Kennel (his 3rd string qb) throw. When will they ever learn.

Ickybaluky
11-05-2003, 11:52 AM
It's time for Milloy to get some pics

He is definitely due. It has been 25 games since Milloy intercepted a pass. His last interception came on 1/27/2002, late in the AFC Championship game, when he intercepted a Kordell Stewart pass.

The Spaz
11-05-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by NE39
It's time for Milloy to get some pics

He is definitely due. It has been 25 games since Milloy intercepted a pass. His last interception came on 1/27/2002, late in the AFC Championship game, when he intercepted a Kordell Stewart pass.

Good to know!:up:

BillsNick
11-05-2003, 12:39 PM
I would like to see Milloy get a pic or 2, but I really don't care who gets them as long as we get them.

IHateTheDullphins
11-05-2003, 12:49 PM
Yeah, what's up with tha zone blitzing?!? we need to get that back on track. Go Henry!!!!