PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Starts

The_Philster
09-30-2002, 06:24 PM
damn....I knew I should've checked out Bills Daily sooner today. There's a program airing on ESPN2 right now that talks about Drew's comeback in Buffalo and Bruce DeHaven's jobs in Buffalo and San Fran.
It's also airing at 3:30pm ET on Friday for everyone, like me , who missed it. :hitself:

Buffalofan
09-30-2002, 06:29 PM
Just watched it and it was a great show. The worst part was seeing that fat ass Wade Phillips on the sidelines again ... geez what a piece of work he was. Bruce DeHaven really got the shaft in that deal.

Novacane
09-30-2002, 06:36 PM
Amen to that! Our special teams have not been the same since that made Dehaven the scapegoat!

Scary thing is; if Wades D performs well in Atlanta some dumb owner will probably give him another shot as a HC! Just as long as it ain't us.

Herdwatcher
09-30-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
damn....I knew I should've checked out Bills Daily sooner today. There's a program airing on ESPN2 right now that talks about Drew's comeback in Buffalo and Bruce DeHaven's jobs in Buffalo and San Fran.
It's also airing at 3:30pm ET on Friday for everyone, like me , who missed it. :hitself:

I was able to interveiw both Coach DeHaven and ex-Bill Kevin Williams in their first year in San Francisco. Both are very likeable guys. I wil see what I can do about getting them on the Zone soon.