PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl

mybills
11-05-2003, 02:27 PM
...and who do you THINK should be nomiated?

stuckincincy
11-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Peyton Manning. Priest Holmes. Moss. And so forth. MyBills, I can't honestly think of a bill worth mentioning. :idunno:

whiteboy
11-05-2003, 02:37 PM
what about Eric Moulds? He has played very well this year so far. Save the the last two games that he has been injured, he has been outstanding.

Oh that's right, nobody who is catches a pass from Drew or executes a play from Gilbride can be given any credit whatsoever on this board!

Dozerdog
11-05-2003, 02:39 PM
Brian Moorman

northernbillfan
11-05-2003, 02:40 PM
Yo MB.... You're a little slow this week eh? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31770)

If this a thread for anyone in the NFL, well it belongs in the NFL forum.

stuckincincy
11-05-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Brian Moorman

That could happen. But IMO having your punter as your (probably only) probowl rep smacks of "we're the best at not moving the ball but when we don't, da*n we are gooood!"

:sad:

Historian
11-06-2003, 05:34 AM
Brian Moorman

He's the only player that would get my vote!

BillsOverDolphins
11-06-2003, 05:36 AM
Travis Henry...poor guy, not his fault what's happening...when he gets his carries he's great. I think he's top 5 in TD's still

zone
11-06-2003, 06:25 AM
T.H. should definitly get a nod, when the give him the rock he makes it happen. He has shows great heart and dedication to this team. He plaid to help this team out even when he was still really hurt.

R. Rich
11-06-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
Travis Henry...poor guy, not his fault what's happening...when he gets his carries he's great. I think he's top 5 in TD's still

Yeah, he's scored a lot, but he just doesen't have the numbers. Look at it this way; you wouldn't want to see him denied a spot if some other back had a few more TDs but was well below him in yardage for a team that wasn't among the top teams, would you? In my opinion, the only one worthy of votes is Moorman. He's been the most consistent player on the team. Unfortunatley, Shane Lechler is just killing the ball also (Lechler's longest this year is 73 yds compared to Moorman's 71; Lechler is averaging 49.9 yds on his punts to Moorman's 47.2). He may get squeezed out, unless Lechler falters or gets injured.

SABURZFAN
11-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Brian Moorman

Originally posted by Billsology
He's the only player that would get my vote!

ditto.........