X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

New York City Backers will be on TV!

...Mac Bledsoe on the other end calling me from the airport to tell me that CBS Sports WILL be there THIS Sunday filming us for the special they are doing on the Drew Bledsoe Foundation! The producer will be calling me later today to discuss details.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Cool If you hear anything about when and where the special is airing, you'll have to let us know
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SamAdamsFan
      • Jun 2003

That's great! There's been a lot of good news today. One of my coworkers is a huge Dallas fan, I've been trying to talk him into going to McFadden's this weekend for the game. This might help convince him to go. I think he's going to watch the Cowboys get beat this weekend, I have a feeling we're going to win this one!
      "'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News

Comment

• clumping platelets

How about a good word for BillsZone

Comment

Working...
        X