PDA

View Full Version : Biron Sucks!

Nighthawk
11-05-2003, 09:27 PM
He single handedly lost that game for the Sabres tonight. Let me say this one more time...this team will not be a consistent winner with him in net! He's a nice backup, but he cannot carry a team. Miller is far better and has a ton more upside than Biron...bring him up and trade Biron for whatever. It's time to go with the future and that isn't Biron.

JD
11-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Because of one game he sucks? Whos better? NORONEN? HA!

Biron is the best goalie we have and yo know it, so stfu already.

David Deboudt
11-06-2003, 03:58 AM
Completely agree with you JD. And I really don't like bandwagon!

I'd take four strong games and an ugly one from any goaltender... ANY TIME! Biron has beel excellent this year and one game won't change that...

Miller didn't prove anything. He'll have his chance, but you can't say he's better than Marty in any way.

Strong goaltenders know how to come back after games like that one. We'll have a better indication the next time Marty will be on the ice. That was one of Hasek's most famous mark in the NHL. He was known to be the best after a shaky start... hopefully, Marty will do the same!

fushetti
11-06-2003, 07:42 AM
OH MY GOD, ITS ONE GAME NIGHTHAWK!

Myers57
11-06-2003, 07:46 AM
It was a bad night to have Biron off his game because the Thrashers are an offensive squad that will happily send pucks towards the net...

Earthquake Enyart
11-06-2003, 11:49 AM
Biron is starting to remind me of Gary Bromley.

Always keeps the other team in the game. If the Sabres were up by 2 or 3 goals, Bromley always let in a soft one. :eek:

don137
11-06-2003, 12:58 PM
Biron did have one of his worse games as a pro last night. The Thrashers announcers were ripping on him the whole game saying in the third period "he hasn't stopped a shot in about an hour and a half." and kept commenting how Biron is notorius for letting in soft goals (and this was when Buffalo was up 3-1).

Gary Bromley, eessshh, EE you just made the 3 hairs on my back stand up...

Ð
11-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Yeah the Turner South play by play guys really ripped him, eh?

Nighthawk
11-06-2003, 09:29 PM
Ok, those of you who think it was just one game are completely clueless!!! Have you not watched this kid since he came into the league??? He has been nothing but inconsistent and that is a fact! Please, unless you have a clue about hockey...don't bother responding to the post! Oh, and JD SabreFan...you stfu already and get a clue!

IHateTheDullphins
11-06-2003, 09:32 PM
No, he really does suck. really.

Nighthawk
11-06-2003, 09:33 PM
Thank you...Ihatethedullphins!

Dozerdog
11-06-2003, 09:37 PM
Actually- I was suprised how well Turner South did the game- their guys were knowledgeable, and the intermission chick was pretty hot!:up:

Nighthawk
11-06-2003, 09:41 PM
I hear that Dozerdog...

IHateTheDullphins
11-06-2003, 09:46 PM
Hot girls rule!:up:

JD
11-06-2003, 10:09 PM
:monkey:
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
No, he really does suck. really.

SkateZilla
11-07-2003, 01:06 AM
He Had a Bad Night Give Him a Break,

He Obviously Didnt get any From the Club the Night Before LMAO......

Everyone Has a Bad Game, Look what happened in WASH Vs FLA Last year 12-1 i think was teh final Score :)

You Forget He Broke Hasek's Record For Longest Shutout Time. and he did it against Toronto... (only to get pounded by ottawa the next day :))

Atlanta has always scored Bunches against us, its just the way their strategy of offense works against our lame excuse for a defense,

last years 4-3 Come from Behind 3rd Period Win was a Fluke :).

yeah we improved from last year, but so did atlanta.

SABURZFAN
11-07-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Biron is starting to remind me of Gary Bromley.

Always keeps the other team in the game. If the Sabres were up by 2 or 3 goals, Bromley always let in a soft one. :eek:

:eek:

i haven't heard that name in years.

Earthquake Enyart
11-07-2003, 08:27 AM
Wow. You can buy an old Gary Bromley mask online. :eek:

http://www.hockeymasks.com/profiles/39-Gary-Bromley-Mask.jpg

JD
11-07-2003, 11:27 AM
How much??