PDA

View Full Version : Bills will smoke Dallas

Turf
11-05-2003, 10:08 PM
Payback time.
Just like against Washington. I predict a dominating game. Their backs are against the wall. Players, coaches. Dallas is over achieving. The Bills will step up to the plate. Gilbride will run the ball, and twitch occasionally.
It's next week you have to worry about. Bills by 15 against Dallas.

fabolouspaul
11-05-2003, 10:17 PM
I predict we get revenge against those teams that beat us during the Superbowl run!! Washington already felt our wrath. Dallas and the G men are next!!!!!!

BillsOverDolphins
11-05-2003, 11:45 PM
what, in the name of all that is holy, gives you that idea?
nothing from that KC convinces me we can beat even Houston--and the texans are no joke

WG
11-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Well, this game will once and for all put many of the uncertainties to rest.

On paper, we should win this by two TDs easily. So if the game is unnecessarily close or we lose by any amount, then I'd say those thinking the way you just stated BOD are in the right.

If we can't do that after a bye week, then we never will and even just one or two wins v. the last 7 will be fortunate given the caliber of opponents.

This is the telltale game of the season at this point.

BillsOverDolphins
11-06-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Well, this game will once and for all put many of the uncertainties to rest.

On paper, we should win this by two TDs easily. So if the game is unnecessarily close or we lose by any amount, then I'd say those thinking the way you just stated BOD are in the right.

If we can't do that after a bye week, then we never will and even just one or two wins v. the last 7 will be fortunate given the caliber of opponents.

exactly Wys...The Bills no doubt have the talent to make playoffs(yes Wys, even at qb)...but can they rebound from the latest thrashing and beat a feisty Cowboys team?....well, it's Gregg Williams vs Bill Parcells, so you tell me:(

Historian
11-06-2003, 05:28 AM
All the bye week will do is keep it close. Should be a good game to watch, but I don't think we have a prayer of winning it.

zone
11-06-2003, 06:28 AM

I agree.

We will win this game!

BillsNick
11-06-2003, 09:40 AM
Hell yes we will win this game! This is just the beginning! We have the ability to go 8-0, will we do it? probably not, but we sure have the ability!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

nolimit
11-06-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by BillsNick
Hell yes we will win this game! This is just the beginning! We have the ability to go 8-0, will we do it? probably not, but we sure have the ability!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone who is showing some positive emotion!!!

Michael82
11-08-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Billsology
All the bye week will do is keep it close. Should be a good game to watch, but I don't think we have a prayer of winning it.

But we got the coach of the year. The greatest coach in NFL history vs. a Hall of Fame coach. Gregg Williams is the man and will show us how washed up Bill Parcells is. :snicker:

:lol: :lmao:

Mr. Miyagi
11-08-2003, 08:59 PM
For once I agree with Wys. This game is make or break. Not that we "better" win it, or we "should" win it. We must win it.

We HAVE TO if we want the rest of the season to mean anything at all.

WG
11-08-2003, 10:07 PM
For twice you'll agree w/ me about Blew at the end of the season too MM.

:D

Judging by the responses in this thread, I am guessing that if we lose today, that there aren't going to be many more positive and upbeat threads about any more games this season.

Turf
11-08-2003, 11:08 PM
This is your typical backs against the wall game. The team has no coach, it's all players at this point, and they will win.

BillsOverDolphins
11-08-2003, 11:14 PM
****ityy **** **** **** ****!!!!!....Natty #14 coming up

Typ0
11-08-2003, 11:19 PM
it's Gregg Williams vs Bill Parcells

I'll be needing some time to think about this one...

shelby
11-09-2003, 06:36 AM
i detest Bill Parcells and his bleached blond hair.
:gobills:

mybills
11-09-2003, 07:39 AM

Judging by the responses in this thread, I am guessing that if we lose today, that there aren't going to be many more positive and upbeat threads about any more games this season.

Sorry Wys, there are more "Hey Zoners" threads scheduled. I'm under contract to post them! ;)

Michael82
11-09-2003, 08:23 AM

Not true. As fans, we have to support our team and cheer for them to win each week. You will still have people picking the Bills to win EVERY week and predicting wins too. If we stop the positive and upbeat threads...what kind of fan does that make us? Dolphin fans? You ever see the way they all do a 180 during the December swoon? :shakeno:

WG
11-09-2003, 08:29 AM
Philster...

...am I imagining things here or is this thread indicative of the notion that we are gonna win today...?

Could be my eyes...

:)

Cntrygal
11-09-2003, 08:49 AM
So why should any of us even watch the damn game wys? It's a given that we suck and are going to get our ass kicked? Why waste the time and for some people... alot of money? Does it pain you THAT much that some people would like to try and be optimistic?

mybills
11-09-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
Does it pain you THAT much that some people would like to try and be optimistic?

He's a pain in his own ass too! :D

j/k Wys! :evil: