Just Curious What the Reaction is Gonna Be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Just Curious What the Reaction is Gonna Be...

...from those of you thinking that we're gonna win this game easily if we lose it?

I'm kinda curious myself to "see what we got after a bye week w/ 2 weeks to prepare" and am anxious to get the game underway. I'm expecting a Dallas win simply b/c we've struggled on the road scoring only 6 offensive points in the last thee games. Heck, the D/STs scored 9!

I just don't see us blowing anyone out on the road.

But again, suppose we lose, is the fanbase all gonna finally be united on the "other side" of the fence, or will all of you still be holding out that we can be .500?
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

It will be an interesting game.. Atleast Quincy Carter isnt Mcnabb/Vick like.. He can scramble but isnt very speedy.. Would like to see Winfield plow over Glenn like last year..

I guess you could always hope that Gilbride thought about running the ball moe than 15 times.. Hahaha run the ball that sounds funny..

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by silent_one
      I guess you could always hope that Gilbride thought about running the ball moe than 15 times.. Hahaha run the ball that sounds funny..
      LOL...
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i wonder how many times we run on 3rd and 2 or less.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          i wonder how many times we run on 3rd and 2 or less.
          Or goal to go inside the five.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan

Or goal to go inside the five.

i forgot that running the ball inside the 5 existed.:snicker2:
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• User Manuel
              The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
              • Nov 2003

It depends how we win or lose. If Williams gets thoroughly outcoached by Parcells(I'd say about 100% chance of this happening), it could get REALLY ugly. fortunately, i think this is a good matchup for us.

The wildcard is if we can defend the pass rush, otherwise, we are meat.

If we lose bad, the Donahoe support for williams might totally evaporate.

Comment

• zone
                No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                ...from those of you thinking that we're gonna win this game easily if we lose it?

I'm kinda curious myself to "see what we got after a bye week w/ 2 weeks to prepare" and am anxious to get the game underway.
                -Me too, I want to see if this team has as much character as they should. Hopefully the extra week gave them time to take a step back, and see extensivly what is going on, in the films.

I think it will be very hard to win if it has to come down to a coaching strategy battle. Hopefull they have a good game plan laid out were we can beat them with our raw talent, because we should obviously win in that coulum!

-KG- RUN THE BALL!
                www.blzbus.com

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                  • May 2003

I'm curious if the Bills win big and Bledsoe has a good game if you will stop posting and stop writing your dumb articles?

Comment

• zone
                    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                    • Oct 2003

Well they are going to win and Bledsoe will have a huge game, but there will never be an end to Wys's insolence.
                    www.blzbus.com

Comment

• caveboy
                      • Oct 2003

Wys- as Bills fans, we ALWAYS think we'll have a winning season. What other choice is there, become a Saints fan?

:- p

"i wonder how many times we run on 3rd and 2 or less"

Good point. Not to let Gilbride off the hook, but the flip side to that is also another weakness of the team right now: how many times is the D going to give up the big play/nec. 1st -down yards on 3rd and long allowing opponents to sustain their drives?

That more than anything keeps the an offense off the field and out of any rhythm. They may also be ranked 2nd overall and not giving up the big play, but giving up an average of 18 pts. per game won't get it done with the O playing the way they are.
                      "Your job is to protect your quarterback – me."

Comment

• gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

I don't think this game will be a gimme, either. I have a sinking feeling that GW is going to call some bonehead play and we will lose.
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy

I'm kinda curious myself to "see what we got after a bye week w/ 2 weeks to prepare" and am anxious to get the game underway. I'm expecting a Dallas win simply b/c we've struggled on the road scoring only 6 offensive points in the last thee games. Heck, the D/STs scored 9!

I just don't see us blowing anyone out on the road.

But again, suppose we lose, is the fanbase all gonna finally be united on the "other side" of the fence, or will all of you still be holding out that we can be .500?
                          i believe that if they lose .. i will respond as such..

"oh god.. now i have to read 15 more seperate topics all started around the same premis by wys.. wait.. let me guess.. they are going to focus on bledsoe, sam adams, and coaching.. oh god.. why did the bills have to lose.. now i cant go to my favorite website for a few days.. i just cant take another minute of wys telling everyone how right he is.. "

or something along the lines of that.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ð
                            1-800-SAD-GOAT
                            • Jul 2002

Wow, got any stock tips, tatonk ?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gunzlingr
                              I have a sinking feeling that GW is going to call some bonehead play and we will lose.

Me too. He has not done that in a few weeks. He is way overdue!

Comment

Working...
                              X