• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Road win due

Since we only have one road win this season, it is time to get another win in that column of the stat sheet.

Couple that with our post bye record, and the fact that we beat Dallas in the last three meetings. It all looks good for Sunday.

Now before you go dismissing these kinds of stats, regardless of how good or bad a team is, trends like this don't lie.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• BillsOverDolphins
    chop chop
    • Jun 2003

we havent won a road game since Miami last year...we're long overdue...
    Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

No we beat Jacksonville this year, but it was only the Jags. We haven't beaten a team on the road, that has a winning record since the Miami game.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
        chop chop
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan
        No we beat Jacksonville this year, but it was only the Jags. We haven't beaten a team on the road, that has a winning record since the Miami game.
        that's right...forgot about the Jags...still, we haven't shown the ability to go into a good team's house and pull off an upset...Gregg Williams vs Bill Parcells folks...i rest my case
        Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• ajsdx
          • Aug 2003

i'd say it's more likely for the trend to continue that it is for it to be broken

Comment

• HotRod
            Addicted to squares...
            • Oct 2002

Re: Road win due

Originally posted by northernbillfan
            Since we only have one road win this season, it is time to get another win in that column of the stat sheet.

Couple that with our post bye record, and the fact that we beat Dallas in the last three meetings. It all looks good for Sunday.

Now before you go dismissing these kinds of stats, regardless of how good or bad a team is, trends like this don't lie.
            Which games are you thinking of? There's an article on the front page (Season turnaround one) that says that we lost 2 of the last 4 meetings (superbowls).

Comment

Working...
            X