PDA

View Full Version : Road win due

northernbillfan
11-06-2003, 04:22 AM
Since we only have one road win this season, it is time to get another win in that column of the stat sheet.

Couple that with our post bye record, and the fact that we beat Dallas in the last three meetings. It all looks good for Sunday.

Now before you go dismissing these kinds of stats, regardless of how good or bad a team is, trends like this don't lie. :pray:

BillsOverDolphins
11-06-2003, 04:35 AM
we havent won a road game since Miami last year...we're long overdue...

northernbillfan
11-06-2003, 04:49 AM
No we beat Jacksonville this year, but it was only the Jags. We haven't beaten a team on the road, that has a winning record since the Miami game.

BillsOverDolphins
11-06-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
No we beat Jacksonville this year, but it was only the Jags. We haven't beaten a team on the road, that has a winning record since the Miami game.
that's right...forgot about the Jags...still, we haven't shown the ability to go into a good team's house and pull off an upset...Gregg Williams vs Bill Parcells folks...i rest my case:cynic:

ajsdx
11-07-2003, 05:03 PM
i'd say it's more likely for the trend to continue that it is for it to be broken

HotRod
11-09-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Since we only have one road win this season, it is time to get another win in that column of the stat sheet.

Couple that with our post bye record, and the fact that we beat Dallas in the last three meetings. It all looks good for Sunday.

Now before you go dismissing these kinds of stats, regardless of how good or bad a team is, trends like this don't lie. :pray:

Which games are you thinking of? There's an article on the front page (Season turnaround one) that says that we lost 2 of the last 4 meetings (superbowls).