PDA

View Full Version : Spurrier Makes Change at Receiver, Quarterback

Cntrygal
09-30-2002, 07:32 PM
Washington Redskins coach Steve Spurrier said Monday that Kevin Lockett will start at wide receiver against the Tennessee Titans and either Danny Wuerffel or rookie Patrick Ramsey will get the nod at quarterback.

"We'll announce a quarterback a little later in the week," Spurrier said.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/5764703

Valerie
09-30-2002, 07:43 PM
The Skins suck! They're going down. Spurrier is scrambling now because he looks like an ass and his "super bowl" team was exposed for the frauds they are. lmao He's playing musical players but that's not going to solve his problems. The Skins suck! He just has to wake up and face the facts! You gotta love it though. I love watching them run around like idiots trying to "fix" things. :snicker:

Novacane
10-01-2002, 06:29 PM
Jaded...you are right! Playing musical players is only going to make things worse. Looks like the arrogant ass Spuriier is going to get a taste of humility this year.

Lockett and Wuerful! Whooooaaaaaaaaa. That duo strikes fear in D-cooridnatiors!

ArcticWildMan
10-01-2002, 06:48 PM
Give Spurrier a good QB and you won't be laughing. His system can work in the NFL. He just doesn't have the QB he needs right now (Ramsey needs a year or two to learn the ropes and then he may be a good QB)

Valerie
10-01-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan Give Spurrier a good QB and you won't be laughing.
You don't know me very well, AWM. I'm always going to be laughing at those dumb ass Redskins and their dumb ass coaches and players. :evil: