• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Tough week takes its toll on Moss

Randy Moss’ tumultuous week took a toll on his game.The star receiver dropped four passes in the end zone and was limited to six catches for 50 yards in the winless Minnesota Vikings’ 48-23 loss to Seattle on Sunday night.

SEATTLE’S FANS ALSO let Moss know what they thought of his arrest and jailing this week on misdemeanor charges of pushing a Minneapolis traffic officer with his car.

“I could hear the fans, I could hear the boos,” he said. “My game wasn’t really in sync. I can’t really pinpoint why I wasn’t catching the ball. I just wasn’t catching it. There’s not a word to describe why."

MSNBC breaking news and the latest news for today. Get daily news from local news reporters and world news updates with live audio & video from our team.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Cntrygal
    • Jul 2002

but if they had won, then he would have been a "hero". I got sick and tired of the commentators saying crap like..... "Randy is really playing for the team - look at that great block"
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

i don't feel sorry for him.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Moss is a punk.

Comment

• gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

I bet if they would have been throwing him bags of weed, he would have caught them!
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

no tears shed here. the faster he is out of the league the better.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

too bad the Vikes can't drop him and everyone else ignore him.... at least for a year.

Comment

Working...
              X