PDA

View Full Version : Goin To The Game!

JD
11-07-2003, 04:14 PM
WOOO HOOOO

My mom came home with 2 tickets for me for the sabres game, i cant wait! im gonna take my girlfriend, otherwise i would take darryl since i love him too...

lol

GO SABRES!!!!!

:box:

JD
11-07-2003, 10:07 PM
Well at least we won...

Those god damn Canadien fans act like such idiots, pisses me off.

JD
11-08-2003, 09:32 AM
It was a nice crowd last night, even though 1/3 of them were montreal fans.

Myers57
11-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by JD SabreFan
WOOO HOOOO

My mom came home with 2 tickets for me for the sabres game, i cant wait! im gonna take my girlfriend, otherwise i would take darryl since i love him too...
lol
GO SABRES!!!!!
:box:

Good thing you took your girlfriend JD, I was gone partying last night! :party:

JD
11-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Takin shots of root beer darryl? or sippin on some wine coolers? lol

fushetti
11-08-2003, 05:20 PM
Those god damn Canadien fans act like such idiots, pisses me off.

I used to think the same thing, but theyre passionate about their team just like you are. I was up in 314 where my six pack of tix are located and I had a few Habs fans come up to me and make conversation because i was wearing my Blue and gold home jersey. After making conversation with him, I mocked him with a "GO HOBBBS GO" (pronounce their A's like a soft O) chant. Canadians make me laugh. I appreciate them so much more since I don't live in WNY anymore.

Myers57
11-08-2003, 07:40 PM
Takin shots of root beer darryl? or sippin on some wine coolers? lol

Wine coolers, I aint no lady! I take straight shots! :wine: :faint:

SABuffalo786
11-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by fushetti

I used to think the same thing, but theyre passionate about their team just like you are. I was up in 314 where my six pack of tix are located and I had a few Habs fans come up to me and make conversation because i was wearing my Blue and gold home jersey. After making conversation with him, I mocked him with a "GO HOBBBS GO" (pronounce their A's like a soft O) chant. Canadians make me laugh. I appreciate them so much more since I don't live in WNY anymore.

I like that they bring their Canadian flags to the game.

Inferiority Complex!!! Oh yeah!!!!! :D

:mounty:

But seriously, Canadians are cool.

alyson
11-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Did anyone ever see Canadian Bacon? (with John Candy). We fabricate a war against Canada so the president can win the upcoming election. I don't remember the movie too well but my friend and I were talking about it yesterday.... along with a guy from Toronto who was so impressed that I love hockey and we had a great conversation about it. He made me jealous talking about his childhood watching Hockey Night every Saturday.
My point is that most Canadians are awesome, and I only wish I lived somewhere where the people loved hockey. I'm seriously thinking of heading to Toronto after school.
All we have here is damn basketball (football is cool). Who wants to watch those big oafs running around a gym court for two hours?

Myers57
11-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by alyson
All we have here is damn basketball (football is cool). Who wants to watch those big oafs running around a gym court for two hours?

I never saw the fun in Basketmaball....

JD
11-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Afinogenov61

Wine coolers, I aint no lady! I take straight shots! :wine: :faint:

But Darryl, you look so innocent in that picture with your dog, i think my AIM log has it saved somewhere, im going to post it under the guys pix thread just for you!

Dozerdog
11-09-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by alyson
Did anyone ever see Canadian Bacon? (with John Candy). We fabricate a war against Canada so the president can win the upcoming election. I don't remember the movie too well but my friend and I were talking about it yesterday.... along with a guy from Toronto who was so impressed that I love hockey and we had a great conversation about it. He made me jealous talking about his childhood watching Hockey Night every Saturday.
My point is that most Canadians are awesome, and I only wish I lived somewhere where the people loved hockey. I'm seriously thinking of heading to Toronto after school.

Very funny movie-