PDA

View Full Version : Zhitnik should get suspended

Don Cherry
11-08-2003, 07:57 PM
I bet he gets 5 games or more for that.

alyson
11-08-2003, 08:10 PM
Do you think that's worse than Doug Weight's high stick on Sedin (forgot which twin it was!)? He got four games for that, right?

Don Cherry
11-08-2003, 08:19 PM
I did not see that- but any deliberate attempt to injure- especially the knee- on knee should be dealt severly.

Better yet- Deal Zhitnik and Biron to the Avs for Derek Morris and Alex Tanguay

Myers57
11-08-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Don Cherry

Now thats a lot better than the Max and Mika deal you proposed...

JD
11-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Remember when that scumbag Doug Gilmour went for one of our guys knees, after the whistle a few years back, the dirtiest ***** I ever seen, he didnt get no penalty or suspension for it either.

We are Buffalo, *****nik will be gone a good 5 games.

SABURZFAN
11-09-2003, 06:38 AM
we should trade the bum.

JD
11-09-2003, 02:42 PM
I had a dream Zhitnik went to Detroit and we got Shanahan, I dont even know if that guy is even on that team, but thats how I dreamt it. lol.

Rhett4NHL
11-09-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Don Cherry
I did not see that- but any deliberate attempt to injure- especially the knee- on knee should be dealt severly.

Like the Avs would EVER make that deal. Morris is worth waaay more than Zhitnik. And Tanguay is on fire this year.

pyrrhonist
11-09-2003, 08:33 PM
If we wanted Tanguay so bad, we should have made the deal sometime last year, when the Avs fans were pissed off at him.

Twistmyarm
11-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Remember when that scumbag Doug Gilmour went for one of our guys knees, after the whistle a few years back, the dirtiest ***** I ever seen, he didnt get no penalty or suspension for it either.

there was a little more to it than that if I remember right...the play before we had done something to MTL's goalie, wiped his ass out or something along that lines, I remember it was more of a payback thing, not that dirty play + dirty play (eye for eye mentality)is a good thing or even a smart thing, but it wasn't like Dougie came out unprovoked and tried to take someone out

And if you think that was the dirtiest thing you have ever seen, you've missed alot of bad sh** over the years!

did you see McSorley bashing Brasheer over the head with his stick?

Zhitnik made a stupid play, as he has done sooo many times before because he plays stupid defense and lets someone get beyond him to a point he has to take them out like that, or try one of his "zhitnik hip checks" that usually ends up as a tripping penalty.

SkateZilla
11-10-2003, 12:49 PM
he got 5 mins and a game misconduct so..

Rhett4NHL
11-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by JD SabreFan
I had a dream Zhitnik went to Detroit and we got Shanahan, I dont even know if that guy is even on that team, but thats how I dreamt it. lol.

Hahah. That dream was a whopper.

That's like the time I dreamed that Anna Kournikova, Denise Richards, and that video game girl from TechTv (hey, girls talking about video games rule) showed up at my door scantily clad during a Sabres game with a giant pizza with my name on it.

Oh, my three favorite things in life...

JD
11-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by keepdasabesinbuffalo

did you see McSorley bashing Brasheer over the head with his stick?

AHAHAHHAAHHA i remember that lol!!!

Maybe McSorley was racist?

:sumo:

JD
11-19-2003, 01:06 PM
hmmm wow, now that I think of it, im really surprised that Zhitnik got nothing for that vicious knee...

pyrrhonist
11-19-2003, 02:16 PM
Speaking of knee-on-knee hits....

Jamie Lundmark from the Rangers put a pretty dirty knee hit on Alex Korolyuk of the Sharks last night. He went down immediately, and had to be helped off of the ice. The big crime (besides the hit) was there was a linesman nearby, and no call was made. Idiots. :rolleyes:

JD
11-19-2003, 05:11 PM
Didnt Mair give someone a knee last game?