PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Game 11/8/03

Makaveli
11-08-2003, 08:46 PM
this was a really crappy game, i got this one on cable tv here since they were playing a Canadian team and well I watched the whole game and i swear to god... not biased, not one single goal was Noronen's fault, 1st one was a nice deflection which there was nothin Noronen could do but the buffalo player was just standing next to him and didnt even attempt to do something about the player in front of the net, second goal was a 2 on 1 and it might as well have been 2 on none since the player (briere was it) was down on the ice and 3rd goal went off of Brian Campbells leg, deflecting through his legs.... the team did REALLY bad tonight, played an amazing penalty kill though, their 2 whole powerplays were craptacular, well the second one not as bad as the first and man... 2 or 3 huge chances where we hit the net, we could make any passes at all, I have to give it up to Montreal since they played amazing defense! and I know this is the way its gunna be done... Ruff is going to play Biron (or Miller since some of u speculated that), Ruff is the worst coach ever when it comes to goalies, Noronen played really good, some nice saves in there yet since he got the loss, even though the team did crap, he will play a different goalie, if he proves me wrong and does play Noronen then bravo Ruff but I am sure he wil play Biron
:dizzy:

sorry for the long post I just had to get that out!

JD
11-08-2003, 10:47 PM
The refs sucked ass, why the hell did brown get 4 minutes?

damn canadiens.

Ð
11-08-2003, 10:48 PM
The Canadiens are running the trap this year. They should improve.

JD
11-08-2003, 10:49 PM
ya we couldnt really get too much going, always on our *****.

Makaveli
11-09-2003, 06:55 AM
btw, I just watched the highlights from the game and I forgot about the second goal... it was on a VERY lazy and poor line change!, and tsn reports that the 3rd goal was fired straight through Noronens leg by the shooter :grind:, it was off Campbells leg! I am still steamed about that game!

SkateZilla
11-10-2003, 12:52 PM
heres the reason We Lost...
We Were Practiaclly shorthanded over half the game.
8 of 9 helps the Pen. Killing Stats.. the Score wouldve been 12-0 if It was our normal Defense.

http://members.cox.net/dpbelmont/Penalties.jpg