• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

OK, this is just too strange...

I'm watching the Wild/Canucks game just starting and in the Refs introduction one of the Refs is named Mike Leggo.

What's next, linesmen named Norm Nintendo, or Buford T. Beyblade ?
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Ð
      1-800-SAD-GOAT
      • Jul 2002

No seriously there's a ref named Mike Leggo

LOL, he's from North Bay

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Ok ok, but its no big deal, theres a hockey player named Satan, God has yet to be seen.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
          • Jul 2002

He's from North Bay? Go figure. You two are probably related.

Comment

• Myers57
            Registered User and McLovin stunt double
            • Sep 2003

Maybe he has a relative that created leggo toys...

Comment

• alyson
              Sabre11 Rules the TZ!!!!
              • Sep 2003

Weren't Legos (one "g", right?) invented in Sweden or something?

Comment

• Ð
                1-800-SAD-GOAT
                • Jul 2002

No, that was meatballs

Comment

• Fennernen
                  The Movie Quote Guy
                  • Sep 2003

How about Pringle? There's a football player named Pringle right? So what's the deal, it's a last name... Brand names have to come from somewhere... How about Lanny McDonald, is he a walking fast food advertisement? Hey Stu Barnes, where's Noble? It's gotta be KD, wouldn't you agree Milan Kraft? Ryan Miller, alchoholic? Is Martin Gerber selling baby food? Hell, is Don MacLean advertising Canadian magazines with his name? Is Mike Johnson part of an S.C. Johnson company? Is Brian Campbell mmmm mmmm good? Hey Eric Cole, can I see your notes on some Shakespeare plays? How about Mark Bell, can he connect my phone line? And Antti Laaksonen... what's that some kind of constipation medication? Mike Leggo even spells his name differently then the toy brand... What are you trying to prove?

Oh wait wait, I get it, it was just a joke right? Ok, no worries, sorry to go off on ya like that...

Comment

• Ð
                    1-800-SAD-GOAT
                    • Jul 2002

Lay off the Tim Horton's coffee, dude

Comment

• Fennernen
                      The Movie Quote Guy
                      • Sep 2003

Ah hah!! Horton.... Like Nathan??? Yet another example!! Ah geez... I got nothin'

Comment

• BironsGirl43
                        Can suck a golf-ball through a garden-hose.
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Fennernen
                        How about Pringle? There's a football player named Pringle right? So what's the deal, it's a last name... Brand names have to come from somewhere... How about Lanny McDonald, is he a walking fast food advertisement? Hey Stu Barnes, where's Noble? It's gotta be KD, wouldn't you agree Milan Kraft? Ryan Miller, alchoholic? Is Martin Gerber selling baby food? Hell, is Don MacLean advertising Canadian magazines with his name? Is Mike Johnson part of an S.C. Johnson company? Is Brian Campbell mmmm mmmm good? Hey Eric Cole, can I see your notes on some Shakespeare plays? How about Mark Bell, can he connect my phone line? And Antti Laaksonen... what's that some kind of constipation medication? Mike Leggo even spells his name differently then the toy brand... What are you trying to prove?

Oh wait wait, I get it, it was just a joke right? Ok, no worries, sorry to go off on ya like that...
                        That was FANTASTIC......

Hahaha.....

The Campbell.. M'm M'm good thing has been done before.. *hides*
                        ~*Let's go Buffalo*~

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

Fennernen I love you...

Almost as much as bironsgirl.....

Comment

• Fennernen
                            The Movie Quote Guy
                            • Sep 2003

Well thanks to both of you... I was really tired when I wrote all that, although... I probably would've written the same thing if I was really awake too! Meh...

Comment

Working...
                            X