PDA

View Full Version : 7-6 Halftime observations

Dozerdog
11-09-2003, 04:41 PM
1- Defense is doing their part-

Dallas has had troubles sustaining anything over 20 yards, with the exception of the turnover.

2- Very Nice 2 minute Drill- unfortunately, the clock robbed us of using a running game or going over the middle. Keep giving us doses of henry up the gut. Price is doing well in replacing Jennings

3- Special teams doing allright.

Stewie
11-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Can we please throw a play action bomb to Brown? Get him lined up on the rookie.

shelby
11-09-2003, 04:48 PM
SAMMY!

i noticed Fletcher has stepped his game up a notch. i could say the same for Milloy. Winfield looks fired up as well.

i am trying to figure out what the :angry: our problem is on O. i don't think it is any one individual....but we need a change somehow.

Did you notice the sweet block Henry threw on the play where Drew got sacked?..or was it the one where he threw the ball away?...i'm confused, i'm half in the bag.
:drunks:

saviorbledsoe
11-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by paulB
Can we please throw a play action bomb to Brown? Get him lined up on the rookie.

I DEFINITLY want to see more Brown in there.....we can do reverses and quick screens to him too.

The Spaz
11-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by shelby
SAMMY!

i noticed Fletcher has stepped his game up a notch. i could say the same for Milloy. Winfield looks fired up as well.

i am trying to figure out what the :angry: our problem is on O. i don't think it is any one individual....but we need a change somehow.

Did you notice the sweet block Henry threw on the play where Drew got sacked?..or was it the one where he threw the ball away?...i'm confused, i'm half in the bag.

Yeah Drew got sacked on that play SHlby but Henry did his part by picking up the blitzing LM Nguyen and laying the wood to him.:)

Stewie
11-09-2003, 04:50 PM
Milloy is making some monster hits today. He looks good today.

His salary notwithstanding Milloy was a good pickup. There's no way Coy Wire doesn't get burned hard by now.

The_Philster
11-09-2003, 04:52 PM
Morris is playing very well today :up:

shelby
11-09-2003, 05:17 PM
it hurts me to agree that Milloy looks good.
Poor Wire:(

Stewie
11-09-2003, 05:57 PM
Wire's a smart kid, this won't be wasted time. It could be a blessing in disguise, because it gives him time to get his coverage skills straight cause the physical tools are there.

Cntrygal
11-09-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by shelby
SAMMY!

That was a SWEET block by Henry!

IMO, They just don't stick with the run enough. EVERYONE knows that if you can stop Henry at LoS - they will virtually abandon the run. Then we're one dimensional again. :(