PDA

View Full Version : new petitition

Billsouth
11-09-2003, 06:14 PM
WE NEED TO START A NEW PETITION TO FIRE TD AND GW.

The_Philster
11-09-2003, 06:16 PM
There's already two of them out there to fire GW...but other than his poor selection of a coach, why would we fire TD?

Novacane
11-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Right now the #1 guy I want to see fired is Drew Bledsoe

Michael82
11-09-2003, 06:25 PM
I'm sick and tired of all the TD bashing. Yeah, he is the one who hired GW, and KG...but he has done a good job other than that! :mad:

Michael82
11-09-2003, 06:25 PM
I want to have Kevin Gilbride and Gregg Williams FIRED NOW!!!

Nighthawk
11-09-2003, 06:26 PM
Bledsoe sucks, but when you have an a**hole for a Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator, it can't be all on him. Gilbride is downright awful at calling a game. Ok, we have 10:00 minutes left in the game and we're down by 4...what's the game plan? Of course...throwing the F'n ball every down!!!! How freakin' stupid is that!!! Also, why can't this team adjust at halftime??? Oh yeah, Bledsoe sucks too, but there is a lot of blame to go around right now. We need to cut off some of the heads of the 3-Headed monster known as "Bledsoe, Gilbride & Williams." We will not win with these 3 on the team.

Nighthawk
11-09-2003, 06:27 PM
Wow, that went up there twice...sorry about that!

shelby
11-09-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I'm sick and tired of all the TD bashing. Yeah, he is the one who hired GW, and KG...but he has done a good job other than that! :mad:

i agree Mikey:up:

Novacane
11-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

I am not one of the fire TD guys but he has done other bad things besides hiring KG and GW.

how's bringing in Drew look right now?

Trading up for Ryan Denny

Not addressing our D-line problem

I'm sure theres more if anyone else wants to chime in

Nighthawk
11-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Screw bringing in GW...how about letting him stay this year??? GW should never been allowed to come back this year...this season was doomed before it started!

Billsouth
11-09-2003, 06:41 PM
i have always liked TD but he has too much on an ego to hire a strong coach.

We have the worst coaching staff ever. Gilbride and williams MUST go.

we also need to work on another qb in the future.

The_Philster
11-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth
i have always liked TD but he has too much on an ego to hire a strong coach.

I have to agree...He and Cowher didn't get along in the end there.

Billsouth
11-09-2003, 06:43 PM
gilbride sucks.

our receivers need speed

bledsoe needs to get rid of the ball quicker

we need to get a stronger offensive line.

hence, our offense has not scored a td on the road in the last 17 quarters and the unit SUCKS

Michael82
11-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I am not one of the fire TD guys but he has done other bad things besides hiring KG and GW.

Bringing Drew Bledsoe in was perfect for ticket sales and merchandise. It was what a 3-13 team needed to get their fans back and IMO was not a bad move. Would you rather have Jeff Blake? Rob Johnson? :eek: :puke: As far as the OL, and DL....yeah we need some help, but if we had anything close to proper coaching, you would see a much better team.

Dozerdog
11-09-2003, 07:45 PM
Gillbride went conservative- Can't blame Bledsoe for having Gillbride call all short passes all game long.

Give the QB and the rest of the offense an opportunity under an OC and coach who know what they are doing

ArcticWildMan
11-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Give the QB and the rest of the offense an opportunity under an OC and coach who know what they are doing

I agree. I just hope that the poor play calling/coaching doesn't cause problems next year. The offense has to be getting pretty discouraged and that doesn't bode well for the psyche of the team. :(

Dozerdog
11-09-2003, 08:07 PM
With a healthy McGahee- I can call the plays

Cntrygal
11-09-2003, 10:41 PM
Gillbride went conservative- Can't blame Bledsoe for having Gillbride call all short passes all game long.

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
I agree. I just hope that the poor play calling/coaching doesn't cause problems next year. The offense has to be getting pretty discouraged and that doesn't bode well for the psyche of the team. :(

I agree with both of you.

With a healthy McGahee- I can call the plays

It's sad when I can tell what play is going to happen next.... AND the commentators announce how predictable we are. :(

Dozer - if you ever get to call a few plays - I want to be "walking the sideline" :mad:

Jan Reimers
11-10-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

There are, FTG. Like not addressing the problems with the O Line, drafting Willis when we had an All-Pro there already and far more pressing immediate needs, and paying good money for mediocrities like Adams, Posey and yes, Milloy. And drafting an O lineman 4th overall who can't play LT, or even RT very well.

There's more, but I'm too disgusted to waste any more time on the "genius."