Historian
11-09-2003, 06:27 PM
Terrance McGee...special teams demon.
Travis Henry...ran hard.
Rian Lindell...our offense!

...and thats all she wrote!

saviorbledsoe
11-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Schobel.....not that i ****ing care because we our ****ing 4 and 5 now and i feel like puking, crying, and breaking something

The_Philster
11-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Schobel.....not that i ****ing care because we our ****ing 4 and 5 now and i feel like puking, crying, and breaking something

Agreed. And Spikes and Malloy came to play as well
And now you see how we have been feeling for the last month

shelby
11-09-2003, 06:33 PM
TKO, Milloy, Sammy Morris, Fletcher for finally showing up, Winfield for some stellar plays. Travis made a great effort but couldn't get the job done today.

i hate days like these.:mad:

losman2evans
11-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Goats

Offense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Balls

Defense

WG
11-09-2003, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I agree ology!

McGee looks good. I'm excited to see how he'll be contributing next season.

Typ0
11-09-2003, 06:39 PM
Defense played like a team. If they play this well the rest of the season we can win out. McGee played at a very high level he had a huge play on defense in the 4th quarter as well as his performance on special teams.

Travis played well he averaged 3.85 YPC and had some big runs. I have no idea why we didn't use him on third downs. He needs to get opportunities there to help us win.

Mad Bomber
11-09-2003, 06:39 PM
The D played really decent, but our O is nonexistent. KG showed that he has no imagination and no ability to plan a flexible game plan or make in-game adjustments. Drew is a wooden, inflexible no-brain.

Today I watched the Falcons' Kurt Kittner, a completely inexperienced QB, rip apart the Giants at Giants Stadium. When we go into Giants Stadium, our QB will look like the second coming of Dan Darragh.....

WG
11-09-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
Defense played like a team. If they play this well the rest of the season we can win out. McGee played at a very high level he had a huge play on defense in the 4th quarter as well as his performance on special teams.

Travis played well he averaged 3.85 YPC and had some big runs. I have no idea why we didn't use him on third downs. He needs to get opportunities there to help us win.

One thing I noticed today typ0, is that once we go to that 3 wide, 1 Henry set, it means that KG's fresh out of ideas and we are totally predictable from that point on out. I noticed it, forget the exact time, but once that happened, we were hosed. Same-old, same-old every play. Henry UTM or OT or some lame pass play.

Billz_fan
11-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Pat Williams had a good game also.

Typ0
11-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

One thing I noticed today typ0, is that once we go to that 3 wide, 1 Henry set, it means that KG's fresh out of ideas and we are totally predictable from that point on out. I noticed it, forget the exact time, but once that happened, we were hosed. Same-old, same-old every play. Henry UTM or OT or some lame pass play.

honestly...I think the guy might be way ahead of the team. Some of the plays that were ran in the third and fourth quarter seemed like excellent plays...but they were a hair short on developing properly hence the execution was terrible. One play that was 3rd and long a pass to Shaw that was incomplete...but another second that play would have been a first down and might have been a TD. Obviously, there are some poor choices being made most of which I would rest on refusing to run the damn ball.

Historian
11-10-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Typ0

honestly...I think the guy might be way ahead of the team.

You could be right TypO. I liked the screen to Aiken, and some of the other wrinkles they threw in, but you're right...they took way too long to develop. And it begs the question...Why did it take until week NINE to mix it up??? I don't get it.