Despite the loss, we're still 1 game behind in the wildcard standings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fabolouspaul
    • Oct 2002

Despite the loss, we're still 1 game behind in the wildcard standings.

Fins dont look too good, Broncos are without Plummer. Buffalo just plain sucks ass right now, but are still 1 game behind.

Wildcard
    Indy 7-2
    Miami 5-4

In the hunt
    Denver 5-4
    Bills 4-5
    Bengals 4-5
    LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

• ArcticWildMan

You're fooling yourself if you think this team will make it to the playoffs.

Our offense is a total disaster and getting worse each week.

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Can you say "denial."

Houston will be a struggle next week, when we don't have a bye week and after an emotional all-out loss like this one. Win or lose, look at 1-5 after that. Our schedule doesn't feature teams that aren't going to put up at least 20 routinely. We have a shot at Miami who's struggling and all banged up, and v. the Giants on the road. The rest you can pencil in as losses.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

Our three road games are toast: Tennessee, Giants, and NE. 3 or 6 points ain't gonna cut it.
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
          Expert on Experts
          • Jul 2002

you want this team in the playoffs? It's not like GW can win 4 games in a row anyways.

let's get more players in the draft and a new coach.

Comment

• fabolouspaul
            • Oct 2002

Im just reporting the facts. Did I mention anything about us being good enough to get there? Im just saying how ironic it is that we're still in contention. WE'd lose 1st round if we did make it cuz we cant win a game in the road. Not to mention that the Fins and Bronos arent playing good ball also.
            LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• ajsdx
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
              You're fooling yourself if you think this team will make it to the playoffs.

Our offense is a total disaster and getting worse each week.

Yes.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy

Can you say "denial."

Houston will be a struggle next week, when we don't have a bye week and after an emotional all-out loss like this one. Win or lose, look at 1-5 after that. Our schedule doesn't feature teams that aren't going to put up at least 20 routinely. We have a shot at Miami who's struggling and all banged up, and v. the Giants on the road. The rest you can pencil in as losses.

I'm sure that everyone penciled in the Colts to beat the Jags and the Vikes to beat the Chargers.

I wonder why they bothered to play the game.... seems like a waste of time and money.
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                  New and Improved!!
                  • Aug 2003

well, at least we're consistant.
                  Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Let's see, we simply need to go 6-1 the rest of the way to go 10-6, which should get us a playoff spot; 9-7 might actually do it, which would mean we only need go 5-2. Come on people, look at our remaining schedule and our disasterous showing to date.

THIS TEAM STINKS. Get real. We are going nowhere, except to oblivion.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

The way thy're playing...I wouldn't even WANT them to make the playoffs. It would only be another excuse for the rest of the country to ridicule the city.

Comment

Working...
                      X