PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me...

lordofgun
11-09-2003, 07:55 PM
...they just took the entire two weeks off. Tell me they didn't actually take that entire two weeks to prepare offensively.

Because if that was what we get from two freaking weeks of preparation, I really don't want to watch the rest of the season when we only have one week to prepare. It's going to be ugly.

ArcticWildMan
11-09-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
...they just took the entire two weeks off. Tell me they didn't actually take that entire two weeks to prepare offensively.

:idunno:

caveboy
11-09-2003, 07:59 PM
To prepare for next week, maybe Willis should suit up. Don't worry about his knee, he won't actually be playing since KG apparently doesn't know WHAT A RUNNING BACK LOOKS LIKE.

The Spaz
11-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by caveboy
To prepare for next week, maybe Willis should suit up. Don't worry about his knee, he won't actually be playing since KG apparently doesn't know WHAT A RUNNING BACK LOOKS LIKE.

Sure he does don't you send the RB and the FB out in the flat for a pass route!:cry: :horse: :dolfelon:

caveboy
11-09-2003, 08:04 PM
"Sure he does don't you send the RB and the FB out in the flat for a pass route"

Lol. Yeah, only to be overlooked by the RJ stunt double in favor of your star receiver complaining downfield to the officials on every play.

don137
11-09-2003, 08:04 PM
They already have next week's game plan in place. First down...throw the ball...Second down...run...no matter the yardage on third down throw the ball. Red zone...throw the ball the first 3 downs...

ArcticWildMan
11-09-2003, 08:06 PM
You forgot one....redzone, drop back for a pass, get sacked, fumble ball.

don137
11-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
You forgot one....redzone, drop back for a pass, get sacked, fumble ball.

sorry..my bad...at least that is the the only call they mastered in the playbook..

Typ0
11-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Dallas is the best defense in the NFL. We had to give it our all just to make the adjustments so we wouldn't turn the ball over in the second half. The plays that were short passes on third down had a better chance of getting first downs than throwing it the 8 yards they are giving you and getting tackled. Unfortunatelly, we failed the run the ball again when we needed to. I would rather see them run it for a change and fail in that area than not run at all.

Cntrygal
11-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
Dallas is the best defense in the NFL. We had to give it our all just to make the adjustments so we wouldn't turn the ball over in the second half. The plays that were short passes on third down had a better chance of getting first downs than throwing it the 8 yards they are giving you and getting tackled. Unfortunatelly, we failed the run the ball again when we needed to. I would rather see them run it for a change and fail in that area than not run at all.

I would too. A fellow Bills fan here in the ROK called me to be able to yell at someone who wouldn't think he was nuts (I was yelling too).