PDA

View Full Version : Who is to blame?

don137
11-09-2003, 08:16 PM
Who is to blame for this loss?

ryguy8161
11-09-2003, 08:32 PM
I said both the players and coaches, but if you had "both the coaches and Bledsoe," I would have chosen that.

Philagape
11-09-2003, 10:10 PM
I voted for KG, not just because of the third-and-shorts, but because he refuses to run first to set up the pass, and for not unleashing Drew. WRs had 12 catches for 68 yards. That's a horrible waste of a powerful arm.

helmetguy
11-09-2003, 10:55 PM
I said KG, but not for the reason listed. My question has always been, "When KG draws up a play, does he even CONSIDER that an opposing defense MIGHT have a counter to it?" Not ONCE did KG scheme account for Dallas' blitz packages. NOT ONCE! What is he thinking?

Cntrygal
11-09-2003, 11:28 PM
IMO, you can't use the generic "coaches and players" about today's game. The Defense did a good job. (So obviously, the coaching/players on the D were awake).

BillsFever
11-09-2003, 11:30 PM
The coaching staff didn't lose this game. We had our chances but yet again our offense failed us like they have since the middle of last year.

If Drew Bledsoe doesn't cough the ball up twice(again) we win this game.

lordofgun
11-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
The coaching staff didn't lose this game. We had our chances but yet again our offense failed us like they have since the middle of last year.

I disagree. The coaches had 2 weeks to get the offense ready and failed MISERABLY. MISERABLY.

BillsFever
11-09-2003, 11:38 PM
They did what everybody wanted them to do. They ran the ball, played it safe, and set themselves up with a ton of 3rd and short plays which Drew Bledsoe couldn't execute.

Fans need to make up their minds and quit making excuses for Bledsoe. They changed the offense this week and Bledsoe couldn't get it done.

You can't tell me nobody is open or at least has single coverage when they are sending the house. It's Drew's job to read the blitz and find the open guy and he's not doing it. There isn't a QB in the NFL playing worse then Bledsoe right now.

If Bledsoe makes one good play we win this game. If he doesn't fumble twice we win this game.

CHIEF4EVER
11-09-2003, 11:53 PM
You guys still played a 6-2 team tough. I voted coaching staff. There were a few REALLY bizarre decisions made by the coaches. Tough loss Bills fans but don't give up hope just yet. The Wild Card is STILL in reach, especially since the Sardines CHOKED again (which pleases me to no end BTW).

Cntrygal
11-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by CHIEF4EVER
You guys still played a 6-2 team tough. I voted coaching staff. There were a few REALLY bizarre decisions made by the coaches. Tough loss Bills fans but don't give up hope just yet. The Wild Card is STILL in reach, especially since the Sardines CHOKED again (which pleases me to no end BTW).

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. :)

(I haven't forgotten about the planet hehe, I ran into MAJOR DSL problems and was offline for almost 12 hours. :eek: )

hurls
11-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Bledsoe crapped his pants, and KG still won't run on 1st down. Horrible efforts by the 2 of them

CHIEF4EVER
11-10-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by slruh
Bledsoe crapped his pants, and KG still won't run on 1st down. Horrible efforts by the 2 of them

I know many of you won't agree with this but Bledsoe is a really good QB. ANY QB who doesn't get enough protection or gets misused by the coaching staff will look bad. As an impartial observer, I have to say that your team is a decent coaching staff and maybe an O lineman or 2 away from contending for your division. Youe team has a ton of talent and 3 buffoons coaching them. No insult intended.

The_Philster
11-10-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by BillsFever
They did what everybody wanted them to do. They ran the ball, played it safe, and set themselves up with a ton of 3rd and short plays which Drew Bledsoe couldn't execute.

Where were these runs when they mattered most? :huh:

Scott
11-10-2003, 06:25 AM
Rob Johnson of course!