• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

This is why our team LOSES:

So we were driving...a pretty nice drive in the first half. We get down inside the 20 and have to settle for a field goal.

I was disappointed.

BUT NOT GW! NOOOOOOO...

GW is pumping his fist, telling his players "GREAT JOB!"

He's actually happy! I wanted to kick him in the face when I saw that.

I want a coach who isn't happy with mediocrity. I want a coach who doesn't settle for second best, and certainly isn't happy about it. I want a coach who isn't happy until the final gun sounds and we've won the game.

Look at a coach like Parcells. His team was 6-2, yet he was pissed off last week because they weren't playing well...even after a win!!!

GW is just like Wade Phillips. They both settled for mediocrity, and it rubs off on the players. Thankfully, the fans don't buy the crap that a Field Goal is something to be happy about, and applauded.

GW...SCREW YOU! Get the :angry: out of Buffalo, you piece of dirt.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

GW...SCREW YOU! Get the out of Buffalo, you piece of dirt.
    No he is a big POS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

I will never understand why the current coaching staff is employed by anyone, let alone us.
      And I'm not going to let Drew entirely off the hook, cause he looks aweful.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Travis Hunter
        I will never understand why the current coaching staff is employed by anyone, let alone us.
        Drew had a bad game, but in his defense Moulds wasn't getting open and the o-line gave him no time. He missed one or two passes, but had 0 INTs. The offense's problems go far beyond just Drew.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
          So we were driving...a pretty nice drive in the first half. We get down inside the 20 and have to settle for a field goal.

I was disappointed.

BUT NOT GW! NOOOOOOO...

GW is pumping his fist, telling his players "GREAT JOB!"

He's actually happy! I wanted to kick him in the face when I saw that.

I want a coach who isn't happy with mediocrity. I want a coach who doesn't settle for second best, and certainly isn't happy about it. I want a coach who isn't happy until the final gun sounds and we've won the game.

Look at a coach like Parcells. His team was 6-2, yet he was pissed off last week because they weren't playing well...even after a win!!!

GW is just like Wade Phillips. They both settled for mediocrity, and it rubs off on the players. Thankfully, the fans don't buy the crap that a Field Goal is something to be happy about, and applauded.

GW...SCREW YOU! Get the :angry: out of Buffalo, you piece of dirt.

GW seemed more animated on the sidelines today than ever, clapping over stupid plays that got 4 yards. Probably because he knows it's one of his last games as head coach. The Bills have been mediocre since Levy retired, (not including the '99 season, when our D was awesome), and no one seems to be angry over it. I hate Parcells, but at least he knows how to get the most out of his players, and he get's them prepared for every game. GW seems to make it up as he goes.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
            • Jul 2002

GW, the Todd Collins of coaching.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Travis Hunter
              Drew simply cannot succeed in KG's offense (if you can call it that). He had just 104 yards passing on 17 completions. Our wide receivers had 12 catches for 68 yards, about 5.5 yards per catch. Drew is a vertical passer who's damn good when he can set up and air it out. But KG refuses to establish a running game first to set up the pass, and the whole offense is always out of rhythm as a result. KG's short-crap West Coast offense is easy to defend and counterattack. I knew we would lose this game because it was a coaching mismatch. I don't blame Drew, I blame Gilbride. His offense simply sucks.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

"Come on ya pansy...! Chicken!"
                Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

"The Bills had two weeks to get ready for the Cowboys. Two
                  weeks to figure out how to block Dallas' bevy of blitzers, two
                  weeks to figure out how to beat Dallas' inexperienced
                  cornerbacks one-on-one.
                  This is what two weeks of preparation resulted in: Six
                  points, 185 net yards, 3 of 16 on third-down conversions, 6 of
                  13 possessions that were of the three-and-out variety including
                  the last four."

-- Sal Maiorana, Rochester D&C
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• helmetguy
                    Touch the helmet for luck
                    • Sep 2002

Did you see Parcells reaction over that false start penalty? That wasn't just "rah rah rah" historionics, folks. The guy was PISSED! Ever see that on our sideline? There's your answer for the underachievement!
                    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                      New and Improved!!
                      • Aug 2003

Drew Bledsoe--->SUCKS
                      Ruben Brown--->SUCKS
                      Kevin Gillbride--->Somenone, PLEASE shoot him.
                      Greg Williams--->Don't let the door hit you.
                      Rest of O-Line--->Swiss Cheese.
                      Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• helmetguy
                        Touch the helmet for luck
                        • Sep 2002

Bills Pass Blocking = "The Seven Blocks of Silly Putty"
                        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

**** the mother **** big plasy when the odds say noth! Why? the B;edsoe says he can't get it done/ B'edsoe + {athetivcic O-line =pathetic ...weak....

Byrd.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
                            **** the mother fuvking big plasy when the odds say noth! Why? the B;edsoe says he can't get it done/ B'edsoe + {athetivcic O-line =pathetic ...weak....

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                              Did you see Parcells reaction over that false start penalty? That wasn't just "rah rah rah" historionics, folks. The guy was PISSED! Ever see that on our sideline? There's your answer for the underachievement!
                              When I saw that, I thought, "that's the type of coach we need."

Comment

Working...
                              X