PDA

View Full Version : This is why our team LOSES:

lordofgun
11-09-2003, 08:39 PM
So we were driving...a pretty nice drive in the first half. We get down inside the 20 and have to settle for a field goal.

I was disappointed.

BUT NOT GW! NOOOOOOO...

GW is pumping his fist, telling his players "GREAT JOB!"

He's actually happy! I wanted to kick him in the face when I saw that.

I want a coach who isn't happy with mediocrity. I want a coach who doesn't settle for second best, and certainly isn't happy about it. I want a coach who isn't happy until the final gun sounds and we've won the game.

Look at a coach like Parcells. His team was 6-2, yet he was pissed off last week because they weren't playing well...even after a win!!!

GW is just like Wade Phillips. They both settled for mediocrity, and it rubs off on the players. Thankfully, the fans don't buy the crap that a Field Goal is something to be happy about, and applauded.

GW...SCREW YOU! Get the :angry: out of Buffalo, you piece of dirt.

The Spaz
11-09-2003, 08:42 PM
GW...SCREW YOU! Get the out of Buffalo, you piece of dirt.

No he is a big POS!!!!!!!:mad:

Turf
11-09-2003, 09:00 PM
I will never understand why the current coaching staff is employed by anyone, let alone us.
And I'm not going to let Drew entirely off the hook, cause he looks aweful.

OpIv37
11-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter
I will never understand why the current coaching staff is employed by anyone, let alone us.

Drew had a bad game, but in his defense Moulds wasn't getting open and the o-line gave him no time. He missed one or two passes, but had 0 INTs. The offense's problems go far beyond just Drew.

imbondz
11-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
So we were driving...a pretty nice drive in the first half. We get down inside the 20 and have to settle for a field goal.

I was disappointed.

BUT NOT GW! NOOOOOOO...

GW is pumping his fist, telling his players "GREAT JOB!"

He's actually happy! I wanted to kick him in the face when I saw that.

I want a coach who isn't happy with mediocrity. I want a coach who doesn't settle for second best, and certainly isn't happy about it. I want a coach who isn't happy until the final gun sounds and we've won the game.

Look at a coach like Parcells. His team was 6-2, yet he was pissed off last week because they weren't playing well...even after a win!!!

GW is just like Wade Phillips. They both settled for mediocrity, and it rubs off on the players. Thankfully, the fans don't buy the crap that a Field Goal is something to be happy about, and applauded.

GW...SCREW YOU! Get the :angry: out of Buffalo, you piece of dirt.

:bf1:

GW seemed more animated on the sidelines today than ever, clapping over stupid plays that got 4 yards. Probably because he knows it's one of his last games as head coach. The Bills have been mediocre since Levy retired, (not including the '99 season, when our D was awesome), and no one seems to be angry over it. I hate Parcells, but at least he knows how to get the most out of his players, and he get's them prepared for every game. GW seems to make it up as he goes.

Turf
11-09-2003, 09:15 PM
GW, the Todd Collins of coaching.

Philagape
11-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter

Drew simply cannot succeed in KG's offense (if you can call it that). He had just 104 yards passing on 17 completions. Our wide receivers had 12 catches for 68 yards, about 5.5 yards per catch. Drew is a vertical passer who's damn good when he can set up and air it out. But KG refuses to establish a running game first to set up the pass, and the whole offense is always out of rhythm as a result. KG's short-crap West Coast offense is easy to defend and counterattack. I knew we would lose this game because it was a coaching mismatch. I don't blame Drew, I blame Gilbride. His offense simply sucks.

WG
11-09-2003, 10:11 PM
"Come on ya pansy...! Chicken!"

Philagape
11-09-2003, 10:29 PM
"The Bills had two weeks to get ready for the Cowboys. Two
weeks to figure out how to block Dallas' bevy of blitzers, two
weeks to figure out how to beat Dallas' inexperienced
cornerbacks one-on-one.
This is what two weeks of preparation resulted in: Six
points, 185 net yards, 3 of 16 on third-down conversions, 6 of
13 possessions that were of the three-and-out variety including
the last four."

-- Sal Maiorana, Rochester D&C

helmetguy
11-09-2003, 10:50 PM
Did you see Parcells reaction over that false start penalty? That wasn't just "rah rah rah" historionics, folks. The guy was PISSED! Ever see that on our sideline? There's your answer for the underachievement!

IHateTheDullphins
11-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Drew Bledsoe--->SUCKS
Ruben Brown--->SUCKS
Kevin Gillbride--->Somenone, PLEASE shoot him.
Greg Williams--->Don't let the door hit you.
Rest of O-Line--->Swiss Cheese.

helmetguy
11-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Bills Pass Blocking = "The Seven Blocks of Silly Putty"

The Natrix
11-09-2003, 11:26 PM
**** the mother **** big plasy when the odds say noth! Why? the B;edsoe says he can't get it done/ B'edsoe + {athetivcic O-line =pathetic ...weak....

lordofgun
11-09-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
**** the mother fuvking big plasy when the odds say noth! Why? the B;edsoe says he can't get it done/ B'edsoe + {athetivcic O-line =pathetic ...weak....

:coocoo:

LtBillsFan66
11-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Did you see Parcells reaction over that false start penalty? That wasn't just "rah rah rah" historionics, folks. The guy was PISSED! Ever see that on our sideline? There's your answer for the underachievement!

When I saw that, I thought, "that's the type of coach we need."

The Natrix
11-10-2003, 12:21 AM
BF1, you are right. Although I argue we need a QB, O-line, DE's. So many problems I can't express with this piss poor excuse for upstate New York football.

Historian
11-10-2003, 06:44 AM
[i]

GW is just like Wade Phillips. [/B]

Wrong! Wade Phillips (while being a media idiot,) at least won games, 10, 11, and 8 respectively.

This guy is just in way over his head. He should be coaching high school ball.

zone
11-10-2003, 06:49 AM
KG should be banned from the NFL.

askabry
11-10-2003, 06:57 AM
34 passes, 21 runs. And it's not like the game was a blowout or that Henry was getting 1.4 ypc. In the fourth quarter, he touches the ball three times ... this after gaining 38 yards inthe third quarter alone.

On third and ten on our last possession of the game, we set the least mobile quarterback in the NFL to roll out against the fastest defense in the NFL. His goal, with the team down by four points and time rapidly eroding? A WR two yards downfield.

Bledsoe sucked big time. But baby, somebody's got to take the stink of that playcalling, somebody better stand up and say it was me.

zone
11-10-2003, 07:03 AM
The only thing bledsoe sucked at was not going over to the sideline and punching KG in the face, and knocking him out so he could not make the calls anymore... he looked like he wanted to. He was definitly in a heated conversation with him, he should have just hauled off on his head.

TH was pissed everytime they took him out on third and short, he should have smacked KG in the face with his helment, or how about gash he should have motioned to the slot (were he played most of the game), and kept running right off the field and layed a hit so hard on KG he would never wake up.

lordofgun
11-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Billsology
Wrong! Wade Phillips (while being a media idiot,) at least won games, 10, 11, and 8 respectively.

This guy is just in way over his head. He should be coaching high school ball.

Sorry, no one will ever convince me Wade was a good coach. Check out his defense this year. :snicker: He and GW both settle for mediocrity, and I hate that.

LtBillsFan66
11-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by zone
KG should be banned from the NFL.

He go to the Arena league. All they do is pass there.

Mr. Miyagi
11-10-2003, 11:15 AM
What's Gilbride's problem? Why are we still not running the ball? I don't think he's too dumb to see that we need to establish the run. He's just too stubborn and it's even worse. Dumb people can be told and they'd see the light. Stubborn people just close their eyes.

Seriously, I think our team, including our OL and Drew and everybody else, would be a much better team if they were told to run the right plays. These players aren't coaches. They basically just do what they're told. If the instructions suck to begin with, of course the players will struggle.

GET THE F RID OF GW AND KG!!!!! :angry:

askabry
11-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by zone
The only thing bledsoe sucked at ...

Bledsoe has created a resume that includes not being able to check off at the line; that includes never, ever looking to dump off until every deep outlet has been explored. I believe this is deeply rooted in the guy's desire to be the savior, to take the responsibility for the entire team on his own shoulders. While spiritually commendable, it does not make for winning football all the time.

This creates opportunities for a DC and clever opponents will in fact blitz knowing what he cannot or will not do. Hence you cannot look at yesterday's game in a vacuum. While Eric played hurt and did not get seperation and the OC felt that commitment to the running game meant 3 running plays in the fourth quarter, none of that has any relation to our QBs tendencies.

But most of all ... is it so unfair to ask our QB to rise above the difficulties of a game and JUST ONCE ... to make a play?

We have different opinions, I suppose. Enjoy the rest of the season; I'm sure Drew can't get too much worse so at least you've hit close to bottom and have nowhere to look but up.

Historian
11-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Sorry, no one will ever convince me Wade was a good coach. Check out his defense this year. :snicker: He and GW both settle for mediocrity, and I hate that.

If you're tired of mediocrity, you're blaming the wrong person LOG....blame Wilson, who ultimately hires these stiffs. This team is currently:

325-349-8, a 47% winning percentage over its history overall.

14-15, A 48% winning percentage in the playoffs.

0-4 in Super Bowls

Haven't won the division since 1995, eight seasons ago.

Haven't been to the playoffs since 1999, four seasons ago.

You don't even want to know what their preseason record is...despite the fact that we pay full price for those games.

What is the one common denominator over the last 44 years? Its Ralph Wilson. If you really don't like mediocrity, you have to start at the top. Yea, I know, he could have gone elsewhere, but you know, if you're not committed to winning the whole shootin match, what's the point?

Coaches salaries do NOT count against the salary cap, so why do we constantly get coaches in here who are second rate, or coordinators at best? Why do the first rate Coaches we do bring in quit in the middle of their contract? Someone educate me, because I would really love to know.

THenPitBull
11-10-2003, 09:23 PM
i love drunken posts.