• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Here is a sickening stat for you

This is the average performance in Drew Bledsoe's last 7 games.

He has turned the ball over at least once in all 7 of these games...

19-33, 186 yards, .5 TD's, 1.7 TO's, 3.5 sacks, 11.4 ppg

If you're willing to settle for his from our starting QB then you're willing to settle with anybody.

Make whatever excuses you want but there isn't another QB over the last 7 games that has played that bad.

There isn't a professional coaching staff alive that could make a "pro bowl caliber QB" at the controls put up these kinds of numbers all by themselves.
    Last edited by BillsFever; 11-10-2003, 01:54 AM.
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

Like I needed to get any more sick. Thanks a lot *******. Bledsoe is the most overrated QB ever. When did any of you fear Bledsoe when he was in NE? Bledsoe leaves NE and then it seems we fear NE.

Byrd.

Comment

• BillsFever
      Mr. Predictament
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix
      Like I needed to get any more sick. Thanks a lot *******. Bledsoe is the most overrated QB ever. When did any of you fear Bledsoe when he was in NE? Bledsoe leaves NE and then it seems we fear NE.
      I'm just the messenger

I didn't fear him in NE and thought he was washed up. I was cautiously optimistic when we traded for him though. That lasted till about Week 7 of last year though.

Comment

• BillsFever
        Mr. Predictament
        • Feb 2003

Rob Johnson never even put up numbers this bad. Can anybody acutally sit here and tell us Johnson had more to work with?

Drew Bledsoe has sunk lower then the most hated QB in Bills history yet he loved by so many. It's very hard to explain if you ask me.

Comment

• The Natrix
          • Jul 2002

I would rather have Rob Johnson and Peerless Price over Bledsoe. Yes, I am serious.

Byrd.

Comment

• BillsFever
            Mr. Predictament
            • Feb 2003

I'd rather have Jeff Blake, Ty Warren, and another 5 million dollars a year in cap space.

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

Clearly, Drew isn't getting the job done.

Comment

Working...
              X