What the F*** Happened to Moorman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

What the F*** Happened to Moorman?

He never got us out of bad field position, or put the Cowboys into it. His punting stunk.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • doug45
    • Jul 2002

I think maybe his leg was getting sore, after all he has to punt every 4th play!!!

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Maybe he realizes it wasnt any good anyway, if hte O was never going to put points on the board... or maybe he quit, just like everyone else because of the ***** coaches.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

I think Moorman is/was the least of our problems.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

moorman's not going to do it for us every game.besides,when will our offense score a TD?especially on the road.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

He just was playing too high of a level for this team. He brought it down a notch because GW rewards mediocrity. The player that takes it the extra mile doesn't really get anything extra.

Comment

Working...
            X