PDA

View Full Version : What should be done about Bledsoe?

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:05 AM
*Ok, the line sucks, we all know that.
*The coaches suck, we all know that too.
*Now, what some people don't seem to know yet, is that Drew Bledsoe is not the QB for this team. His best years are way behind him. Not everything that happend yesterday was his fault, but I'm sorry, He is the QB, he has got to have better awarness, and he's got to hang on to the ball!!!!! He's washed up IMO, so everyone who's all high on DB should wake up. now.

zone
11-10-2003, 08:13 AM
Or the people that have no ability to breakdown a game and try to blame it on what the media says rather than there knowledge of the game of football. Maybee all of you should wake up and see the throws that drew made when he was givin even the smallest window of time, the passes he has the ability to make are passes that most qb's in the nfl would not even attemt let alone pull in off with the precision drew does.

Get real and cry a diffrent story, the problem on this team is not at QB.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2003, 08:14 AM
i refuse to vote on this poll because i don't agree with any of the choices.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:30 AM
My knowledge of the game of football tells me that Drew Bledsoe can not get it done here in Buffalo. TWO WEEKS. TWO FRIGGIN WEEKS. Everyone in the USA knew that Dallas was coming hard with the Blitz. You're a starting QB in the NFL. You must be able to prepare for blitzes. You must keep both hands on the ball.

I AM NOT POINTING THE FINGER SOLELY ON DREW BLEDSOE FOR THE RECORD. (WHICH I'VE STATED CLEARLY SEVERAL TIMES) BUT SINCE HE IS THE LEADER OF THE TEAM, HE HAS GOT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

I KNOW THE GAME OF FOOTBALL AND I KNOW WHERE THINGS HAVE BROKEN DOWN, BUT IT SEEMS FOR SOME PEOPLE, DREW BLEDSOE CAN DO NO WRONG. WELL, HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT WRONG.

Take a look at some of the QBs around the league that don't fold at the first sign of adversity.
*Steve McNair--->DB isn't even on this warriors radar. Prove me wrong.

*Peyton Manning--->Wish Drew played half as well as this guy.

*Brett Favre--->Look what he does in the face of adversity. Wins.

*Tom Brady--->Twice the QB Bledsoe is. We got the wrong one.

*Chad Pennington--->Look what he does for that Jets team.

Wake up people, DB is wasting our time and money.

Rude American
11-10-2003, 08:36 AM
this thread blows.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:37 AM
So do you. I heard.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2003, 08:39 AM
:movie:

zone
11-10-2003, 08:42 AM
Yup all drews fault......

You should know as a starting qb in the nfl 2 seconds after the ball is snapped your o-line is going to give up and watch the d kill you!!!!

look at the line those teams you listed, all those qb's get time

green bay has the same amount of wins as us, and the jets have 2 wins, one coming from us. Tom brady is excelent at throwing 2 yard hitches, and peyton manning is the same exact qb as drew, so for the exception of mcnair, who is obviously mobile and a great passer, your the one who needs to wake up!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/images/1110cowboys2.jpg

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:46 AM
I guess you can start the new NOTHING IS DREWS FAULT EVER fan club. CUZ NOTHING IS EVER HIS FAULT.

zone
11-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Or you could start the, "I blame all my teams offensive problems on the QB cause that's what the media tells me"

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Drew Bledsoe is the greatest, oh yeah he's awesome, it's the lines fault, we dont have peerless, or we don't have centers. yeah those are great reasons why Drew sucks.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:50 AM
I don't need my opinions made for me, I'm not the one in denial.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
this thread blows.

i agree.

zone
11-10-2003, 08:51 AM
name the play were he got the time, the reciever was open, and he missed the throw? I can name 3 that QC did in the game last night.... you name one drew did and then I will agree he "SUCKS".

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

i agree.

Me too!:bigwave:

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by zone
name the play were he got the time, the reciever was open, and he missed the throw? I can name 3 that QC did in the game last night.... you name one drew did and then I will agree he "SUCKS".

Well, let's take a look at the game tape, cuz I remember a few plays from yesterday, and while we're at it, do you want to talk about Drew's performance against KC where he decided to overthrow wide open peole in the endzone? Oh no, I can hear it now. Yes, Drew sucks. missed throws are his middle name.

rob040604
11-10-2003, 08:58 AM
This is nothing new for Drew. This is the same Drew that NE thought was expendible. He came here, lit it up and something blew it out. I dont know what it is - certainly the play calling sucks. Drew makes bad decisions at times and good ones other times. There is thing called "play action" - does DB know about this?

zone
11-10-2003, 08:58 AM
Exactly, so hop hop hop on the media bandwagon, and next year when we get a line, and drew has another 4k+ season....... stay off.

I don't need the media to make my opions your the one that is

a)the worst SSS player in the world
b)unable to see a offensive breakdown if it smacked you in the head.

zone
11-10-2003, 08:59 AM

exactly, you resort to smily faces cause you can not name one!

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:04 AM
Talk Talk Talky, no more talky.

All your threads are the same. They go like this:

"Blah Blah Blah, line sucks, blah, not drews fault, blah, You know nothing about football, blah blah blah, no peerless, blah, no centers, blah.

Why so high on DB? are you related to him? wake up, no it's not all his fault, but are you honestly confident when Drew is walking up to the line. Oh, prob not cuz it's never his fault.

Tell me, Do you blame Drew for anything?

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:10 AM
Anyone who feels that yesterday was the fault of anyone other than Drew Bledsoe did not watch the game yesterday. What I saw was a QB who fumbled the ball away inside our 30 yard line that directly led to Dallas's first TD. I also saw a QB who fumbled 3 points away in the 2nd half which would have been huge at that point. I saw a QB who fumbled the game and the season away. That is what I saw.

Philagape
11-10-2003, 09:23 AM
Wow, then we should have dumped Travis Henry after all the fumbles he lost last season.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:26 AM
For ever thing that happens in a football game there is a reason. Drew is not moving, his line needs to protect him. Bottom line this is no surprise. That is what they are there for. THAT IS THERE JOB!!!!! Getting your qb sacked 3 times, and hurried/knocked down everytime he passed the ball, is NOT DOING YOUR JOB.

Drew on the other hand, yes did fumble the ball,but if the line did there job there would not have been 4 defnders crushing him at the same time. He completed his passes or hit recievers in the hands ever time he got even a little time, and on 3rd down and long when they sent everyone he did not take the sack, or throw the pick. IMO he did his job. but you saw the game so you should know

zone
11-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
Talk Talk Talky, no more talky.

All your threads are the same. They go like this:

"Blah Blah Blah, line sucks, blah, not drews fault, blah, You know nothing about football, blah blah blah, no peerless, blah, no centers, blah.

Why so high on DB? are you related to him? wake up, no it's not all his fault, but are you honestly confident when Drew is walking up to the line. Oh, prob not cuz it's never his fault.

Tell me, Do you blame Drew for anything?

More excuse of why you can not name even one time were drew missed a throw!

I guess all your post saying that drew sucks, mixed with some inacurate facts do not sound anything a like..... keep trying.

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:29 AM
For ever thing that happens in a football game there is a reason. Drew is not moving, his line needs to protect him. Bottom line this is no surprise. That is what they are there for. THAT IS THERE JOB!!!!! Getting your qb sacked 3 times, and hurried/knocked down everytime he passed the ball, is NOT DOING YOUR JOB.

Drew on the other hand, yes did fumble the ball,but if the line did there job there would not have been 4 defnders crushing him at the same time. He completed his passes or hit recievers in the hands ever time he got even a little time, and on 3rd down and long when they sent everyone he did not take the sack, or throw the pick. IMO he did his job. but you saw the game so you should know

I don't give a goddamn if there were defenders there. Take the sack but hold onto the damn ball. Yeah, the OL is not that great, but Drew did not do his job yesterday. Drew's 2 turnovers were the reason we lost the game. No ifs, ands, or buts. How you think he did his job is beyond me.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Sega SS champ!

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Philagape
Wow, then we should have dumped Travis Henry after all the fumbles he lost last season.

Good post!:up: -sarcasm
That is something that can be worked on with a SECOND year back. Unfortunately, with an 11 year vet QB, he's not gonna change. Was your post stupid? yes, yes it was.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:32 AM
He is not a running back he does not train to get hit by 4 defneders he is trying to set up for a pass, witch leaves the ball in a awkward possition... the point is he did not even have time to tuck it.

in the same aspect then you could blame the 7 point on London, he did not do his job covering the TE right? NO he should not have been assigned to cover the TE.... Get my point? There are underlying reasons for a lot of screw ups, and most of it lays on the coaches.... you have 2 weeks to prepare for a team that you know is going to blitz the crap out of you, but you do not have one answer... not 1 that is a lame gameplan.

Rude American
11-10-2003, 09:33 AM
some would say yours are stupid. I'm just saying...

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:33 AM
Hey Bone, was anything in that game Drews fault?

You're stoned if you think Drew is so "Super Accurate" when he has time. I'm so sick of seeing him miss his targets. He threw for 1 yard in the fourth quarter yesterday. 1 yard, that is not a typo. look it up. Way to make something happen Blew Deadsoe.

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:34 AM
IHTD, doesn't it feel like we are talking to a brick wall when it comes to this. I mean, its unbelievable the lengths that people will go to, to defend Bledsoe.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
some would say yours are stupid. I'm just saying...

Yes, thank you. Everyone just loves you here. :snicker: ha ha what a DB.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:36 AM
name the target he missed...

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by BillsMan80
IHTD, doesn't it feel like we are talking to a brick wall when it comes to this. I mean, its unbelievable the lengths that people will go to, to defend Bledsoe.

It's as if we're amongst a colony of blind people, who don't believe that they're blind. :cynic:

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:37 AM
It's not about that. It's about the fact that he made no plays, and the fact that he fumbled yesterday's ball game away. Nothing else to it than that. He didn't do his job. His job is to make plays and protect the football. He failed. Miserably.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:37 AM
did he miss moulds when he hit him in the hands on the first play of the game, did he miss reed when he hit him 2 times in the hand and he droped it? were are all these missed targets you speak of? Did he miss moulds, or price last year when he was givin time and threw for 4k+? no so unless you come up with some supporting facts don't post garbage opinions.

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:39 AM

It's as if we're amongst a colony of blind people, who don't believe that they're blind. :cynic:

Really, it's quite unbelievable how people think that Drew did his job yesterday. A QB's job to me is to make plays, lead the offense, and protect the ball. I'd like to know what zone's definition of the QBs job is though.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:40 AM
name the target he missed...

Do you ant the name or the number?

let's see 84, 83, 80, 82, 81, never even looks at 20, you name it. how about how many times he overthrew Moulds last night, Oh but I'm sure that never happened, must have been the linemans fault for that.

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Like I said, I don't give a **** if he hit or missed targets. He coughed up the football twice that led to a 10-point swing. You don't get the point. Bledsoe didn't do his job. He cost us the game, and its ridiculous to think anyone else is to blame for the loss other than Bledsoe.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:42 AM
Talk about speaking to the blind....

hey guys "the media says it's drews fault we not 8-0"

"really?"

"yea"

"ohh yea I gues it is drews fault... that sounds good"

"yea this whole thing is drews fault he sucks"

I am in no way saying that drew has played a perfect season, and that he has not played like crap at times.... I am saying that ALL 53 men on the roster account for the loses as well as the coaching staff.

1 man can not take on 11 defenders, and you people just sound stupid saying he can. I don't care who the QB is. It's not about defneding drew it's about stating that the QB position is not the one that is causing these problems.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:43 AM
did he miss moulds when he hit him in the hands on the first play of the game, did he miss reed when he hit him 2 times in the hand and he droped it? were are all these missed targets you speak of? Did he miss moulds, or price last year when he was givin time and threw for 4k+? no so unless you come up with some supporting facts don't post garbage opinions.

I don't see anything to support your insane propaganda. You Bledsoe-Nazi. We'll see, and yes he's had plenty of "misses". You just can't see that because you're too busy with your "Bledsoe fan club" presidential duties. You're dillusional. really.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:43 AM
he never overthrew moulds and unless you name the play then don't spout off garbage.

He should not be put in the posions to funble the ball is my point!

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:44 AM
I lost you a while ago, but I think I am dumber for reading what you just posted. The Defense did their job. The Special Teams played well. The offense isn't holding up their end of the bargain. Henry played well though. It comes down to one person as to why we lost yesterday. Drew Bledsoe. But the QB position was causing the problems yesterday and you refuse to believe that.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:44 AM
How do I name the play? do you want me to call it Peter? we'll get game tape and I will show you exactly hat Im talking about.

SSS champ---->ME

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:45 AM
OH blah blah, NAME THE PLAY, blah blah. :z:

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:46 AM
A QB is in a position to fumble the ball every time he touches the ball. From the snap to the throw. That was absolutely pathetic in trying to defend your point. The QB can never not be put in a position not to fumble. The fumbles are Drew Bledsoe's fault and he needs to take accountability, and realize that he lost that game.

zone
11-10-2003, 09:47 AM
I don't see anything to support your insane propaganda. You Bledsoe-Nazi. We'll see, and yes he's had plenty of "misses". You just can't see that because you're too busy with your "Bledsoe fan club" presidential duties. You're dillusional. really.

Hey... I'm done you guys win.

Last night was all drews fault... he is terrible and we should get rid of him and get someone good like payton manning.

Sorry guys for being so wrong in defending a qb that got 0 time to make any plays, but your are right I have finally seen the light. we should se if AVP can start next week. we can see how it's all the qbs fault on this team.

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:49 AM

Hey... I'm done you guys win.

Last night was all drews fault... he is terrible and we should get rid of him and get someone good like payton manning.

Sorry guys for being so wrong in defending a qb that got 0 time to make any plays, but your are right I have finally seen the light. we should se if AVP can start next week. we can see how it's all the qbs fault on this team.

Last night was Drew's fault. Even though he didn't get all that much time, all he has to do is hold onto the football for the two sacks, and we win the game. Get a clue.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 09:49 AM
Thank you, I knew I was the champion.

BillsMan80
11-10-2003, 09:51 AM
Hey, I helped here. This was a team effort, unlike the Bills play. :D