PDA

View Full Version : I think we can all finally agree.....

RedEyE
11-10-2003, 08:46 AM
...that this team is not going to the playoffs

....that GW will not be coming back next season

...and that we should now play for the draft pick.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2003, 08:54 AM
i only agree with 1 of the 3.

Michael82
11-10-2003, 08:56 AM
SCREW the playoffs! That would guarantee these baffoons another year. :shakeno: I'm starting the countdown to the draft or better yet...countdown to....

http://publish.netitor.com/photos/schools/ole/sports/m-footbl/01-02action/a-manning-ole102001.jpg http://publish.netitor.com/photos/schools/ole/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/a-manning-ole-110902.jpg http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20011112/34359.jpg

ELI MANNING the Future of the Buffalo Bills!!! :pray:

SABURZFAN
11-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
SCREW the playoffs! That would guarantee these baffoons another year. :shakeno:

i don't think so.

RedEyE
11-10-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i only agree with 1 of the 3.

Saburzfan, you still believe that the Bills can make the playoffs? Even after the repeated poor productions from this offense? The rest of the schedule doesn't get any easier. The Jets, the Dolphins and the Patriots are all going to whip that ass.

Rude American
11-10-2003, 09:18 AM
I guarantee:

We don't make the playoffs

but Williams is back next year

and so is Gilbride.

We're stuck with this garbage for another year. I just know it.

SABURZFAN
11-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE

Saburzfan, you still believe that the Bills can make the playoffs? Even after the repeated poor productions from this offense? The rest of the schedule doesn't get any easier. The Jets, the Dolphins and the Patriots are all going to whip that ass.

as it stands,we're one game out of the Wild Card with 7 games remaining.i will remain optomistic about our playoff chances as long as we're mathematically still in it.i don't like what i've been seeing the last 2 months but we're still there.keep the faith bro.

RedEyE
11-10-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

as it stands,we're one game out of the Wild Card with 7 games remaining.i will remain optomistic about our playoff chances as long as we're mathematically still in it.i don't like what i've been seeing the last 2 months but we're still there.keep the faith bro.

My faith in this team has quickly fled. I was confident 3 weeks ago that we could turn things around, but now I just don't think so. The damage has been done and I really can't see us getting back on track any time soon.

I hope that I'm wrong and they work out some sort of miracle.

RedEyE
11-10-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
I guarantee:

....Williams is back next year

and so is Gilbride.

I hope not!!!!! :mad:

Michael82
11-10-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
I guarantee:

We don't make the playoffs

but Williams is back next year

and so is Gilbride.

I don't understand why people say this! Gregg Williams has NO contract after this season is done. He never extended it and will be gone at the end of the season. :shakeno: