I'll be on my knees at nights begging for Eli Manning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jchild178
    • Mar 2003

I'll be on my knees at nights begging for Eli Manning!!

drew has to go! PERIOD!
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

I don't see us having a shot at Manning. He'll be one of the first players taken. Unless we tank every game this year, I don't see us having one of the first few picks in the draft.

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Ya never know. Many have laughed, but I really see us being either 4-12, 5-11, or 6-10. So that should land us a top 8 pick.
      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by R. Rich
        I don't see us having a shot at Manning. He'll be one of the first players taken. Unless we tank every game this year, I don't see us having one of the first few picks in the draft.

Comment

• jchild178
          • Mar 2003

exactly Wys!....look who we have to play after Houston! doesnt look good...and thats if we can beat the texans, right now i feel they can beat us

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

The teams that will be in the top 3-5 picks of the draft won't be looking for a young quarterback. If we are going to be as bad as I'm thinking....5-11 or 6-10, then we might have a nice chance to get Eli Manning and if there is anyway to move up a few spots, I would LOVE Tom Donahoe to make the move. We need a future and Drew Bledsoe is NOT it! Eli Manning and Willis McGahee!

I'm drooling at the thought!

Comment

• jchild178
              • Mar 2003

Eli Manning first round and a DE second round

Comment

• Thailog80
                Im not a chick!
                • Apr 2003

If Greggo and co are still here what does it matter who we take. These guys will ruin them.

"Let's Roll"
                Todd Beamer
                Flight 93
                9/11/01

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                  Ya never know. Many have laughed, but I really see us being either 4-12, 5-11, or 6-10. So that should land us a top 8 pick.

Top 8? You'll need a top 3 pick to get him. It would take an awful lot to happen, for us and for other teams, for the Bills to finish with one of the 3 worst records. And, I personally hope we use our top pick on a DT (get our DE in free agency). What good is Eli Manning if we don't improve up front on both offense and defense? That's a way bigger problem than QB.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Eli Manning will not be in buffalo unless he blows out his knee.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thailog80
                      If Greggo and co are still here what does it matter who we take. These guys will ruin them.
                      Are you insane!??!?! Gregg's contract is up at the end of the season! We will get a whole new coaching staff, including OC and DC. That will make a huge difference and Drew Bledsoe can tutor Eli Manning to help him get ready for the job. It would be an awesome move by the Bills! The last time we drafted a QB in the 1st round, it was Jim Kelly....look at the crap that we have had AFTER that!

Comment

• venis2k1
                        Youboty can hope
                        • Jul 2002

Sigh, do any of you actully watch mannings games? he will be there when we pick in the first, but i still dont think we should take him, he is very overrated, not even in the top 3 best qbs in this draft IMO. If we are gonna draft someone because of their last name, lets take that payton kid out of miami. and as for taking a secound round DE, that would be 4 years running we took a DE in the first two rounds, drafting people that need time to turn into nfl players is not the way to fix our DE problem right now.

Comment

• venis2k1
                          Youboty can hope
                          • Jul 2002

The only way manning goes in the top ten is if he

a) has a fantastic combine

or

b) arizona decides they want to sell seats.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
                            Are you insane!??!?! Gregg's contract is up at the end of the season! We will get a whole new coaching staff, including OC and DC. That will make a huge difference and Drew Bledsoe can tutor Eli Manning to help him get ready for the job. It would be an awesome move by the Bills! The last time we drafted a QB in the 1st round, it was Jim Kelly....look at the crap that we have had AFTER that!
                            I don't want Blew anywhere near our new QB!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                              Top 8? You'll need a top 3 pick to get him. It would take an awful lot to happen, for us and for other teams, for the Bills to finish with one of the 3 worst records. And, I personally hope we use our top pick on a DT (get our DE in free agency). What good is Eli Manning if we don't improve up front on both offense and defense? That's a way bigger problem than QB.
                              Agreed. We need lineman, and who knows, first round QBs rarely meet the hype. Carr is for real, but what about Harrington. No gimme. We can likely find a QB in round two or three too. Honestly tho, QB isn't our primary issue. It's the OL and DL. Both of them. We can get away w/ an average/mediocre QB as long as he doesn't gift wrap the ball everytime pressure is applied. 18 TOs in 7 losses last year and apace to do the same this year is horrid.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X