• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Relax Bills fans

Is this season shot? Should be lose all the games from here on out to play for draft picks? Are we to denounce our beloved team?

I remember the 3-13 season. It's just one season guys. We hack it out and just enjoy some football.

As much as some of you don't want to hear it, making the playoffs is still not out of the question.

Division winners:

New England 7-2
    Baltimore 5-4
    Indy 7-2
    KC 9-0

Wildcard race:
    Tennessee 7-2
    Miami 5-4
    Denver 5-4
    Buffalo 4-5
    Cincinnati 4-5

We ARE only 1 game out of the wildcard. So no need to fret it yet.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

It's not our record it's how were playing and it's pretty ***** sh**ty!!!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
      • Jul 2002

Re: Relax Bills fans

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      Is this season shot? Should be lose all the games from here on out to play for draft picks? Are we to denounce our beloved team?

I remember the 3-13 season. It's just one season guys. We hack it out and just enjoy some football.

As much as some of you don't want to hear it, making the playoffs is still not out of the question.

Division winners:

New England 7-2
      Baltimore 5-4
      Indy 7-2
      KC 9-0

Wildcard race:
      Tennessee 7-2
      Miami 5-4
      Denver 5-4
      Buffalo 4-5
      Cincinnati 4-5

We ARE only 1 game out of the wildcard. So no need to fret it yet.
      What, are you comin' off just getting stoned or something...

"Hey man, relax....take it easy dude..."

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I agree. We definitely could've won yesterday. Our D held up pretty good most of the game.

We were simply out coached. Playcalling continues to suck.

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          I agree. We definitely could've won yesterday. Our D held up pretty good most of the game.

We were simply out coached. Playcalling continues to suck.

Now, that said, what do you think is the reason that will change and we will make up the game or two (or three in another week or so) we need to be in the thick of the playoff hunt? I love the Bills, but they're just not playing well right now. Based on their play, it's hard for me to believe that they'll get into the playoffs. Even if they did, are they playing well enough to win anything?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I'm just keeping an open mind. In the meantime I'm mentally prepare myself to think that we are done for the season. No more high hopes like 2 months ago. If we make the playoffs, however, it'd be a very pleasant surprise.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
              It's not our record it's how were playing and it's pretty ***** sh**ty!!!!!
              If by some devine intervention , the bils make the playoffs we aren't going far. A loss in a wild card or 1st rd. would be a disappointing season in my books. We can't even beat the teams we should've (eagles, Jets). This makes me believe that this team isn't where it should be and isn't going anywhere.

Games I thought we should've come out with a win as well was against the fins and cowboys.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Based on our performance over the past 7 games, I can't see us winning more than 2 of our remaining games. Houston will give us all we can handle.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                X