PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Bummed Out By This Season

R. Rich
11-10-2003, 10:14 AM
I'm not calling for anyone's head or anything like that. It's just so disappointing. We should be one of the better teams in the league this season. Instead, we look lost and don't have much consistency (we play well, then we stink!). The coaching is questionable and personnel is a problem (trading up for Denney?, starting Pussywillow and benching Sullivan?). This is turning out to be a season of 'coulda beens'. Maybe they'll finish strong or maybe this trend of the past 9 games will continue. Either way, we really missed some excellent opportunities this year to make a statement.

LtBillsFan66
11-10-2003, 10:20 AM
I think everyone is just as disappointed.

Jan Reimers
11-10-2003, 10:25 AM
Well said, Rich. This is the most disappointing season in my 44 years of watching Bills football - not the worst, but the most disheartening.

R. Rich
11-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I think everyone is just as disappointed.

I can't speak for everyone. Just me.

BAM
11-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Just imagine if we had the Offensive unit from last season, with this season's Defense!!! We'd be 9-0 right now.

Valerie
11-10-2003, 12:08 PM
I'm disappointed too. I really thought they were going to be something this year and they're not. It's totally frustrating to watch. At least I can distract myself with a few other teams and players.

RedEyE
11-10-2003, 12:08 PM
Totally agree. It really makes you not want to watch the rest of the season.

I just can't believe that there has been NO adjustments. I mean not one!! I really believe that GW and company are content with the mediocrity this offense has produced. It's simply sad and this team is going to get it's ass kicked all season long.

R. Rich
11-10-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
Just imagine if we had the Offensive unit from last season, with this season's Defense!!! We'd be 9-0 right now.

Last year's offense? You mean the first half of the season, before we started to spiral downward, right? By the end of last season, we were no better offensively than we are now. I really don't know what the answer is. They have me baffled.

Mr. Miyagi
11-10-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
I just can't believe that there has been NO adjustments.
Exactly. I bet GW and KG were just hanging out at the strip joints over the bye week.

GW: "Hey Kevin, should we be looking over some film and maybe make a couple of offensive adjustments?"

KG: "Nah, we're fine. Our players just need to execute better. Now pass the salt and lime will ya?"

GW: "Uh....okay."

Novacane
11-10-2003, 03:22 PM
It sure is disheartning. I really thought we were gonna be good this year.

BAM
11-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Yah Rich, the offense from the first half of the year :up: That's what I meant

THenPitBull
11-10-2003, 08:14 PM
Id like a QB with some mobility.