PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs

LtBillsFan66
11-10-2003, 10:30 AM
How many of you are pulling for the Chiefs to pull off a perfect season? I am at this point. Just to stick it to the Dolphins.

Plus the fans that showed up here were real classy.

Patrick76777
11-10-2003, 10:42 AM
me! I hope it happens.

Valerie
11-10-2003, 10:48 AM
I am! I said this a few weeks ago. I would love to see them have a perfect season!!!

Brian Griese Rulz
11-10-2003, 10:58 AM
I am. Didn't the Dolphins only play 14 games back in 72?

LtBillsFan66
11-10-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
I am. Didn't the Dolphins only play 14 games back in 72?

Yup.

The_Philster
11-10-2003, 05:40 PM
I am as well....just to shut up those players from the 72 Fish team...even though the couple I met in Canton were pretty cool.

helmetguy
11-10-2003, 09:41 PM
I'd like to see it too; to shut up the fish FANS that keep bringing it up. Still, I have to agree with Phil. Fernadez and Stillwell were pretty classy.

Turf
11-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Why would I? Not me. I hope they lose every game for the next 15 years.

caveboy
11-10-2003, 10:00 PM
Only thing I'd like to NOT see anymore is video clips of the no-name D drinking champaigne when an undefeated team finally loses one each year.

XNOUGHT
11-10-2003, 10:36 PM
I want the Pats to win the Super Bowl.

But if they can't, then I would love to see the Chiefs go all the way.

Tatonka
11-10-2003, 10:47 PM
if you look at their schedule.. it really is not an impossible thing.

CHIEF4EVER
11-10-2003, 11:34 PM
I have mixed feelings on this subject. On the one hand, it would be sweet beyond my wildest dreams. On the other hand, who wants to have a monkey like that on their backs going into the playoffs? I'd like to see us go 15-1 or 14-2 with homefield throughout. I think 14-2 is a realistic goal in this age of parity given our current record and remaining schedule. I just want the Lombardi back in KC.......Lamar deserves it. Have I mentioned that I am tickled pink by the Faiders implosion?

AG75
11-10-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by CHIEF4EVER
I have mixed feelings on this subject. On the one hand, it would be sweet beyond my wildest dreams. On the other hand, who wants to have a monkey like that on their backs going into the playoffs? I'd like to see us go 15-1 or 14-2 with homefield throughout. I think 14-2 is a realistic goal in this age of parity given our current record and remaining schedule. I just want the Lombardi back in KC.......Lamar deserves it. Have I mentioned that I am tickled pink by the Faiders implosion?

I can see where your coming from, it would be awful, utterly heartbreaking "if" they went undefeated in the regular season, and then lost in the playoffs or superbowl. That would be downright cruel. Still, the Chiefs I am pulling for, and if you guys get homefield I just cannot imagine any team going into Arrowhead and winning.

As far as the superbowl goes, the AFC is far superior to the NFC, and I cannot think of any NFC teams that could be a threat to the Chiefs or Titans.

Michael82
11-11-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy
I'd like to see it too; to shut up the fish FANS that keep bringing it up. Still, I have to agree with Phil. Fernadez and Stillwell were pretty classy.

Yeah, but all the other ones are *******s and it would be hilarious for them to choke on their champagne. It makes me sick when I hear about those old pansies getting together and opening up a bottle because their record is still intact. I would LOVE to see Dick Vermeil take that cork and shove it up their ass. :D :snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
11-11-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Yeah, but all the other ones are *******s and it would be hilarious for them to choke on their champagne. It makes me sick when I hear about those old pansies getting together and opening up a bottle because their record is still intact. I would LOVE to see Dick Vermeil take that cork and shove it up their ass. :D :snicker:

Atta boy. Way to toughen up.

I always wanted to throw a grenade into the boat with the 72 Dolphins.

LtBillsFan66
11-11-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by CHIEF4EVER

Lets say they are 14 or 15-0. I too would have mixed feelings if they were my team and the decision was to go for undefeated rather than rest up some of the key players.

LtBillsFan66
11-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter
Why would I? Not me. I hope they lose every game for the next 15 years.

lol