PDA

View Full Version : T. McGee

lunatic_bills_fan
11-10-2003, 10:52 AM
I have to say, one of the bright spots yesterday, was the play of McGee. He seemed to be on the field for a good part of the game. Is this a trial period to see what we would be like w/o Winfield. I know there are quite a few Winfield supporters here, but with a possible big contract on the horizon, maybe this kid can hold his own.

ryjam282
11-10-2003, 10:54 AM
Yeah, he did look good. I was impressed with his play and hopefully he can keep it up.....DAMN I HATE GILBRIDE, sorry I just can't stop...>

Ryan

LtBillsFan66
11-10-2003, 10:58 AM
He looked great on special teams.

Patrick76777
11-10-2003, 11:01 AM
heard his name a lot yesterday.

What about the DT's? Dallas couldn't stop them. Williams and Adams were slashing thru them all game. They did a great job.

the Linebackers were hitting hard. Great game by them also.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 11:07 AM
He looked great on ST and He made some big plays on D. This kid is for real.

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 11:07 AM
The only decent run they got all game was the last one for the first- after Williams got knocked out

WG
11-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Agreed Loony!

IMO that's what they should be doing now, fiddling w/ other players. Stick Crowell in there too. I haven't seen him all season. Is he hurt or something?

McGahee too. The second he's ready, let's see what he's got. He's supposed to have all this speed, if so, then it shouldn't matter what shape the OL is, we should be able to tell at times regardless.

Too bad we don't have a QB behind Drew. TD's gamble has failed there.

Let's see Sullivan back in there.

Wire some work at S.

McGee did look good and I'm hoping he'll eventually be a better cover CB than AW is.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 11:29 AM
Winfield did have a great game too.