PDA

View Full Version : How come RJ never could do this?

Michael82
11-10-2003, 11:21 AM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/GOS109110920_lower.jpg

fabolouspaul
11-10-2003, 11:30 AM
Too busy planning his surfing trips on the bench. Also, too busy counting his millions.

WG
11-10-2003, 11:32 AM
How come Flutie could never play like that!

Brian Griese Rulz
11-10-2003, 11:35 AM
His last game as a Bill didn't he have a perfect QB rating?

Rob was the real problem during the DF/RJ era.

Valerie
11-10-2003, 11:40 AM
He did, Wys. You were just never satisfied with his numbers. You constantly found something to ***** about when Doug played. If you and the rest of the Flutie haters weren't *****ing about his stats, points on the board, or play on the field, you were *****ing about his lockerroom conduct!

Rob Johnson was a moron both on the field and off the field. If you had to teach him how to play the game and read the defense on a regular basis, you'd want to kill him too! Just like Doug! You can only talk to an idiot for so long before you start to go postal! I can just hear the conversations between Doug and Rob.

Doug: "Rob, when the defense comes rushing at you, throw the ball away."

Rob: "What's a defense? What ball are you talking about? Throw the ball where? To a person?"

Doug: "Rob, the defense is the group of guys lined up opposite YOUR team. They'll be wearing different colors and uniforms than the Bills. The ball is the oval piece of leather that you'll be holding when the play begins. Throwing it away means, throwing it where there are NO players so you don't get sacked and lose yardage."

Rob: "Huh? I'm still confused. What colors will the other team be wearing. I want to make sure I don't clash with them."

Doug: "I give up!"

BAM
11-10-2003, 11:41 AM
Flutie had numerous good games for the Bills! Where were you during the '99 season?

Michael82
11-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
Flutie had numerous good games for the Bills! Where were you during the '99 season?

He was bashing Doug Flutie WORSE than he has ever bashed Drew Bledsoe. Wys was a Johnsonite and was a Flutie hater. :rolleyes:

zone
11-10-2003, 01:18 PM
I think wys would have had a problem with Joe Montana in his prime!

fabolouspaul
11-10-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz

That was a beautifully QB'd game by Flutie. Did u see the many Seahawks fans holding signs hoping to get Flutie next season?

EM Bills Fan 80
11-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Flutie is only Happy because he started, when did you see him shaking hands or hugging drew last year on early this season when he was backup??? Rob never opened his mouth once as a backup in Tampa, as a backup here, or as a backup in washington, but the minute doug got benched here he opened his big mouth. Doug was the problem.

EM Bills Fan 80
11-10-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz

You mean when we played against a completely horrible Seahawks defense?

fabolouspaul
11-10-2003, 03:17 PM
He was a winner tho. Id rather have a winner then someone who gets sacked more then twice a game, and has a losing record for us.

The_Philster
11-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I can just hear the conversations between Doug and Rob.

In all honesty, after that first training camp, neither one of them talked much to one another. Alex had to act as mediator

SABURZFAN
11-11-2003, 06:22 AM
:z:

lordofdump
11-11-2003, 07:38 PM
flutie is only happiest when he starts
hes a fake

lordofdump
11-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
He did, Wys. You were just never satisfied with his numbers. You constantly found something to ***** about when Doug played. If you and the rest of the Flutie haters weren't *****ing about his stats, points on the board, or play on the field, you were *****ing about his lockerroom conduct!

Rob Johnson was a moron both on the field and off the field. If you had to teach him how to play the game and read the defense on a regular basis, you'd want to kill him too! Just like Doug! You can only talk to an idiot for so long before you start to go postal! I can just hear the conversations between Doug and Rob.

Doug: "Rob, when the defense comes rushing at you, throw the ball away."

Rob: "What's a defense? What ball are you talking about? Throw the ball where? To a person?"

Doug: "Rob, the defense is the group of guys lined up opposite YOUR team. They'll be wearing different colors and uniforms than the Bills. The ball is the oval piece of leather that you'll be holding when the play begins. Throwing it away means, throwing it where there are NO players so you don't get sacked and lose yardage."

Rob: "Huh? I'm still confused. What colors will the other team be wearing. I want to make sure I don't clash with them."

Doug: "I give up!"

wys is right
jaded i can see your hobby is come up with lies
how do you know rob was a moron off the field
i forgot you met him
this is so stupid its funny
flutie got lucky and will fall again

The Spaz
11-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by lordofdump
flutie is only happiest when he starts
hes a fake

Lord of Dump!?:lol: :rofl:

lordofdump
11-11-2003, 07:47 PM
i wanted to show my admiration and give
a compliment

mikemac2001
11-11-2003, 09:36 PM
Rob johnson Brought us back in the playoffs to take the lead over the titans the year before flutie got raped by the phins he still had us in the game but i felt he helped us lose.

Flutie created problems in the locker room. johnson played like ****. i wanted them both out. i felt rob needed the chance and let flutie go on, rob didnt make it happen so he was gone. they both werent a good fit