X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

I honestly believe.......

.....that if it was possible to lineup the 2 teams against one another, the 2002 Buffalo Bills would destroy the 2003 Buffalo Bills in a head to head collison.

This team has gone from average to bad. Someone please tell me how you take a team that was 8-8, add some really good talent, and the ending result is the **** that's been playing on the field this year.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

I don't know about that Redeye. the offense at the second half last year was on it's way to what it is toady because of Gilbride.

The first 2 games this year was simply because there weren't enough to see what Gilbride was going to do the first 2 games this year. Now everyone knows and his patterns are very obvious. throw at all cost.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

I disagree as well. Defense and special teams are worlds ahead of where they were last year.

Comment

• Rude American
        EE is my American Idol
        • Jul 2002

Re: I honestly believe.......

Originally posted by RedEyE
        .....that if it was possible to lineup the 2 teams against one another, the 2002 Buffalo Bills would destroy the 2003 Buffalo Bills in a head to head collison.

This team has gone from average to bad. Someone please tell me how you take a team that was 8-8, add some really good talent, and the ending result is the **** that's been playing on the field this year.
        That's easy. Coaching. They're sinking deeper into stupidity. They've lost the team entirely now.
        You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

Working...
        X