PDA

View Full Version : I honestly believe.......

RedEyE
11-10-2003, 12:22 PM
.....that if it was possible to lineup the 2 teams against one another, the 2002 Buffalo Bills would destroy the 2003 Buffalo Bills in a head to head collison.

This team has gone from average to bad. Someone please tell me how you take a team that was 8-8, add some really good talent, and the ending result is the **** that's been playing on the field this year.

justasportsfan
11-10-2003, 12:27 PM
I don't know about that Redeye. the offense at the second half last year was on it's way to what it is toady because of Gilbride.

The first 2 games this year was simply because there weren't enough to see what Gilbride was going to do the first 2 games this year. Now everyone knows and his patterns are very obvious. throw at all cost.

Earthquake Enyart
11-10-2003, 12:31 PM
I disagree as well. Defense and special teams are worlds ahead of where they were last year.

Rude American
11-10-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
.....that if it was possible to lineup the 2 teams against one another, the 2002 Buffalo Bills would destroy the 2003 Buffalo Bills in a head to head collison.

This team has gone from average to bad. Someone please tell me how you take a team that was 8-8, add some really good talent, and the ending result is the **** that's been playing on the field this year.

That's easy. Coaching. They're sinking deeper into stupidity. They've lost the team entirely now.