PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to locate someone... Please help.

Rude American
11-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Does anyone know where Buddy Ryan is? Someone has to punch Gilbride in the mouth.

IHateTheDullphins
11-10-2003, 12:38 PM
Har har har. good one.

Michael82
11-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Ooh! OOh! Can I do the honor? I would love to kick the crap out of Kevin Gilbride! PLEASE..... :D

Gilbride:sukrpnch:Mike

WG
11-10-2003, 01:46 PM
I have no idea, but I have a spare broom handle you can borrow. Oh, wait, I just found a 2" dowel, use that!

:D

Turf
11-10-2003, 01:57 PM
I can't believe they haven't fired him yet. What could it hurt?

WG
11-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I agree TH. In spades. That's what has me worried about what TD actually thinks about Gilbride. Again, it can't be stressed enough that Gilbride was strictly TD's hire and that they're buddies.

You're gonna see ST sales absolutely plummet if Gilbride is retained as even so much as a ball boy let alone being promoted to HC. I still wanna know who's idea it was to promote him to QBC last year too. It must've been TD!

It would have been a tremendous show of good faith for TD to have tossed him at the break! IMO not doing so hasn't exactly moved TD up any notches in terms of credibility or overall perceptions.

WG
11-10-2003, 02:03 PM
As you said, a HS wrestling coach could do a better job in his spare time!

In fact, maybe on of the league's officials wants a break from officiating and would like a temporary crack at OCing...

I also suppose we can go to the Buffalo Zoo and pull a lemur out to replace him too.

caveboy
11-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Hey Rude - How about Keenan for head coach?