Here's what the Chicks had to say about Doug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valerie
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

Here's what the Chicks had to say about Doug

Doug Flutie and LaDainian Tomlinson: Just when we thought we had seen the last of our aging cutie Flutie, the pint-sized Charger pulled another trick out of his helmet and led his team to a stunning victory over the striking Vikings. Flutie finished the day with 248 passing yards and four total touchdowns (2 passing; 2 rushing). But Dougie did not carry his unit alone; he got 207 total yards worth of help out of stud running back LaDainian Tomlinson who chipped in with two scores.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Griese fumbles as Dolphins stumble: So much for Brian Griese rejuvenating the Dolphins' flaccid offense! The pressure was on the gunslingers to perform as the league's two top rush defenses went head to head. While Air McNair responded with yet another MVP-worthy performance, Griese collapsed under the pressure turning over the ball five times. Ricky Williams could not save his 'Fins as he was held to just 37 rushing yards, his sixth consecutive sub-100-yard performance.
    This one really brought a tear to my eye. It was beautiful.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Re: Here's what the Chicks had to say about Doug

Originally posted by Jaded 7
        Doug Flutie and LaDainian Tomlinson: Just when we thought we had seen the last of our aging cutie Flutie, the pint-sized Charger pulled another trick out of his helmet and led his team to a stunning victory over the striking Vikings. Flutie finished the day with 248 passing yards and four total touchdowns (2 passing; 2 rushing). But Dougie did not carry his unit alone; he got 207 total yards worth of help out of stud running back LaDainian Tomlinson who chipped in with two scores.

http://www.chicksonfootball.com/studs/index.html
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X