PDA

View Full Version : Quiters Suck

juice
11-10-2003, 02:02 PM
The one thing worse than the offensive line sucking all year is the offensive line actually "Quitting" and making the whole team look bad on national TV. I'd grade Bledsoe at (C-) for Sundays performance, the only reason that wouldn't be a (B-) is because of the fumbles, you have to tuck the pill away when you feel the pressure. The only problem is that the heat was everywhere and constant, like a furnace, Mike Vick cant beat an all out bullrush behind this line that at no point showed a bit of heart. It's not like that cowboys front eight is that much above average the problem is these guys on the line have not stepped up at all and have not been held accountable for their play at all. What happened to TD creating competition at each position, furthermore why was there a change made with Sullivan when the line looked to be just feeling each other and learning to play as a unit. I dont know why these guys havn't been taking a seat on the bench they're constantly getting knocked on their ass on the field. Looks like a few B*****S in the bunch with no heart. My high school coach used to make our "O" run the option over and over in full contact scrimmages at our starting "D", "Option left or right, line up you bunch of pansies" Coach Idiot would yell. Maybe that's what the Bills need to do to find out who on this line really wants to Play and show some heart, I'm sure Takeo and Pat wouldn't mind weeding out the "Pansies" those guys on "D" didn't sound too happy about the team effort.:madcloud: ACC COUNTRY

Novacane
11-10-2003, 02:15 PM
5 OL can't block 8 rushers. The QB hast to find the hot reciever.

Good QB's make teams pay for blitzing like the boy's did yesterday.

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
5 OL can't block 8 rushers. The QB hast to find the hot reciever.

Good QB's make teams pay for blitzing like the boy's did yesterday.

Yes- but sometines you can't find that Hot receiver in 2 seconds.

Don't put Gash in motion-, Henry has done well in picking up his guy, and if need be kep a TE in protection as well.

R. Rich
11-10-2003, 02:21 PM
You both have excellent points. Our OL has looked pretty timid at times this season but Bledsoe has been lacking in pocket presence also.

juice
11-10-2003, 02:27 PM
It wasnt just the the Blitzing it was a total mismatch like every week with this line there is no hot read with lineman getting manhandled and collapsing into the pocket. Most of the junk completed Sunday was 5-10 yd. hot reads but unless you have a dominant run game you have to air it out, and this line looks to be a little soft to dominate in the run game and make the quick strike offense work.

fushetti
11-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Yes- but sometines you can't find that Hot receiver in 2 seconds.

Don't put Gash in motion-, Henry has done well in picking up his guy, and if need be kep a TE in protection as well.

Thank you Dozer. I'm getting so steamed reading these boards. Bledsoe is becoming the product of the game plans of his coaches. Gash going out as a WR is ridiculous. If theyre rushing 8, max protect. KG can't see this. Plus, if we weren't so damn predictable, maybe the offense would be better off.

Bledsoe is still a good quarterback. He's playing in a system that isn't playing to his strengths.

juice
11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
nothing happens unless the line produces and protects in the passing game as well as run blocks. this line has not shown they can do both in any game this year.:afro: ACC COUNTRY