PDA

View Full Version : FREE Texans Tickets-!!!

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 03:38 PM
Nope- this is not a joke- or some ******ed "protest"

I am the owner of 4 Texans Tickets- I will be using one of them and due to some last minute (and unfortunate ) Circumstances- I have 3 available. The wife can't go, and the relatives are all committed.

Not interested in selling them - money is not an issue. just looking for some fellow Bills fans to enjoy the game with.

I know this is like selling Ice to Eskimos- but hey- It's still the Bills- It's still our team- It's still beats paying for them!

Serious inquiries only:snicker:

Bulldog
11-10-2003, 03:47 PM
I would love to have two of the tickets for my wife and I!

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 03:49 PM
OK- maybe- if I can unload ticket #3

Got kids or a nephew wh wants to go?

Bulldog
11-10-2003, 03:56 PM
No kids and my nephews would not be able to attend. My wife's brother already has a ticket for me but my wife wanted to go to the game. I figured if I could get two seats together, then she could go! But if it doesen't work for you, just let me know. I also don't know what her brother would do with the single ticket he would have.

RedEyE
11-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
.....or some ******ed "protest"

Thanks, but I wouldn't take a ticket from you if you were throwing in a 12 pack and dancing girls. ;)

Bulldog
11-10-2003, 04:04 PM
I am leaving work now and I don't have a functioning computer at home. I will try to hop on later tonight at my uncles house to see what's going on. Like I said, I really don't think my wife will be heartbroken if she can't go. Do whatever works out best for you.

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 04:05 PM
OK- I do have a "possible" taker- keep in touch!

eddiehaskill
11-10-2003, 08:00 PM
I would love to get two or three of the tickets. i have a college budget and cant afford to go so that would be great!!! Let me know if I can get them. Thanks!!

Me and my two buddies or one buddy if you only have two available would love to go

This way Bulldog can go with us and his wife can go with his brother in law. Is that a possibility?

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Eddie- I was just looking for this thread-

Bad news- The Tix are gone.

eddiehaskill
11-10-2003, 08:05 PM
well if anything changes let me know. Like I said I would love to go. Thanks.

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 08:06 PM
Will keep you in mind, man!