• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

I am so sick of seeing Bledsoe's dazed look on the sidelines

He looks like he doesn't even care. He stands by himself and stares off into space. I have never seen anything like it before.

Do you ever see him talking to the players? The coaches? Anybody? Discussing about what's going on in the game? I don't see this from any other QB in the NFL.

Drew Bledsoe doesn't care about football anymore. It's just a job to him. When he came here he said that football was just a job to him his last couple years in New England, and that now he has passion for the game again. It has become just a job and he has lost his passion again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires after next season. We won't pick up the next part of his contract and he will never get the big bucks again. Drew doesn't have the heart and love for the game to play for low money at his standards.
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

If you were getting paid over 6 mil a year to do something that you "lost your passion for" would you quit doing it?

Comment

• jchild178
      • Mar 2003

i totally agree BillsFever....i hate it when the cameras always focus on him on the sidelines when he throws a pick or fumbles because it doesnt even look like it bothers him...its almost like he thinking "oops, oh well maybe next time"

Comment

• LarryBoy
        The world needs a hero!
        • Apr 2003

Yea....now we all know Bledsoe's thinking...Im so tired of seeing Drew Bledoe sucks threads, enough already.
        Bills Rock!

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by venis2k1
          If you were getting paid over 6 mil a year to do something that you "lost your passion for" would you quit doing it?

No, never. That's why I said once we finally give up on the Drew Bledsoe experiment he will probably retire. I don't ever see him getting them big bucks. I doubt a million or two would be worth his trouble of being an NFL player.

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LarryBoy
            Yea....now we all know Bledsoe's thinking...Im so tired of seeing Drew Bledoe sucks threads, enough already.
            Not as tired we of "seeing Dredsoe suck!"

Blew "Oops, I did it again" Dredsoe!
            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

drew bledsoe is not a great qb.. and he is not playing like one.. but to say he doesnt love the game before or he doesnt care i think is totally off.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsFever
                Mr. Predictament
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                drew bledsoe is not a great qb.. and he is not playing like one.. but to say he doesnt love the game before or he doesnt care i think is totally off.

He said it himself when we traded for him. He said that he had a new love for the game and that it started to become just a job to him in New England.

I'm not making this *****t up he said it himself. I knew it through me off when I read it.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  • Jul 2002

We have no insight into exactly what's going thru Blew's head. Air likely, , ...

Seriously, it's a tremendous reach to say he doesn't "love the game" anymore. He strikes me as the type to retire if that ever happened. Unless he needs the bucks tho. But I'm sure he could coach or work a booth for some very lucrative easily earned bucks such that income wouldn't be an issue.

I wouldn't question Dredsoe's heart, but I can also see what BF is talking about. We simply don't know unless he makes some stupid statements indicative that that's the case.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                    New and Improved!!
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by LarryBoy
                    I'm so tired of your crappy posts. You know what to do if you don't like it
                    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• LarryBoy
                      The world needs a hero!
                      • Apr 2003

No what?
                      Bills Rock!

Comment

• LarryBoy
                        The world needs a hero!
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins

I'm so tired of your crappy posts. You know what to do if you don't like it

And you know what I think our your "crappy" posts to I hope.
                        Bills Rock!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                          • Jul 2002

Hoo boy,...

...here we go...

I hear BFO comin' a runnin'!

D, where are ya...?

LOL

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Everyone wrote off Testaverde years ago. It only took a good coach to bring out the best in him despite his age. I wonder who that coach was

Drew just needs a better coach.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
                              He said it himself when we traded for him. He said that he had a new love for the game and that it started to become just a job to him in New England.

I'm not making this *****t up he said it himself. I knew it through me off when I read it.

he said that about NE and after being there for 10 years.. this isnt NE.. case you didnt know... we are about 3 wins shy of this being NE.. lol
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X