PDA

View Full Version : Shocking....but not Surprising.....(inside info)

drummernut
11-10-2003, 05:08 PM
Maybe some of you have read my posts before so here is my weekly road game inside info from my Godfather who travels with the team on road games for security. (Agin this is absolutely NO joke)

He said last night on the plane ride home the team was drinking, laughing, and partying their bal*s off like they had just won the Super Bowl.
The coaches sat up in the front of the plane and never came back or SAID A WORD. Said Sam Gash was drinking JD straight from the bottle and was spilling booze all over etc. Also said that he normally sits next to Willis McGahee and they have become pretty tight. Willis told him he is not ready to play. Also, many on the team look up to Willis and he is a leader of sorts on the team and is a very funny guy.

Just my "Drummernut's Road Trip Tidbits"

Out :monkey:

ArcticWildMan
11-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Numbing the pain, eh?

BAM
11-10-2003, 05:10 PM
right... :up:

so what was bledsoe drinking??

caveboy
11-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Drew was flying the plane.

Of course, they arrived four hours late because KG was navigating.

DraftBoy
11-10-2003, 05:43 PM
That sounds really hard to believe

WG
11-10-2003, 05:48 PM
I agree 26. Next time we're gonna hear how they are having gay orgies or something...

:D

Cntrygal
11-10-2003, 06:08 PM
How did a rookie that's never played a down (and just got activated) become some sort of "leader"?

THenPitBull
11-10-2003, 08:48 PM
doesnt surprise me, drinking, i bet their not practicing because of it either, sure seems like it transaltes to the field.

WG
11-10-2003, 09:15 PM
All I know is that w/o any bal*s it's gonna be tough to get motivated for Sunday's game w/o them.

:huh:

Billsouth
11-10-2003, 09:32 PM
dont u have to be on the active roster to travel to away games?

if so then when did gash ever sit next to willis

Turf
11-10-2003, 09:50 PM
They look up to the rookie Willis who has never played a down?

What a stupid lie this all is. 7 posts huh.

Turf
11-10-2003, 09:52 PM
Posted by numbnuts on 10/28

Is it just me or.......
Do things seem about 100 times worse today than they did on Sunday?

As well for an FYI....I was talking with my Godfather today who travels with the team on road games for security purposes (and no, this is absolutely no joke) and he said on the plane ride home from the KC game...TD and GW were sitting on opposite sides of the aisle and if looks could kill, GW would be DEAD! Also said that on the plane ride home from the Jets game, team was laughing...but NOT on the plane ride home from KC game. Just thought you all might like some neat little info.

Out

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?postid=392773#post392773

BillsFever
11-10-2003, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Travis Hunter
[B] Posted by numbnuts on 10/28

He must have an obsession with nuts.

The_Philster
11-11-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Billsouth
dont u have to be on the active roster to travel to away games?

if so then when did gash ever sit next to willis

McGahee is on the active roster...has been since Wednesday. Besides, that rule is up to the team. They can take pretty much anyone they want to away games.