If we had a QB who didn't turn the ball over 2+ times a game we would be at least 6-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

If we had a QB who didn't turn the ball over 2+ times a game we would be at least 6-3

Miami- 17
    Buffalo- 7

Bledsoe throws an interception in the endzone when we could've walked away with at least a FG. Bledsoe throws for 98 yards, gets sacked 4 times, and can't put any points on the board. Our score had to come from Nate Clements

Jets- 30
    Buffalo- 3

You would think the Jets just ran over us. That was not the case though. Drew Bledsoe sucked it up again with 7 sacks and 2 TO's. They got 10 points off his TO's, and a total of 16 points off of a total of 66 yards worth of drives.

Dallas- 10
    Buffalo- 6

Drew Bledsoe pulls another stinker with 100 yards passing, and 2 fumbles that took 3 points off the board for us and put 7 points on the board for them.

If we have a QB who doesn't continually turn the ball over and throw INT's in the redzone we win at least 2 of them games.
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Excellent post BF.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• BillsFever
      Mr. Predictament
      • Feb 2003

Rob Johnson in the 8 games of the 2001 season

7 TD's, 11 TO's

Drew Bledsoe through 9 games this season

7 TD's, 14 TO's

Rob Johnson had a worst team then Bledsoe has now. He had a starting OL of Fina, Brown, Conaty, Heimburger, and Carmen for most of the year. And you say this OL is bad?

I'm not saying RJ is a good option because yes he does suck. This just shows how Drew has sunk to Rob Johnson levels with a better team.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

That's all pretty hard evidence if you ask me. No confidence at all. No leadership. No drive.
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• BillsFever
          Mr. Predictament
          • Feb 2003

Alex Van Pelt in 307 pass attempts in 2001

12 TD's, 12 TO's, 178 completions, 2,056 yards, 14 sacks

Drew Bledsoe in 290 pass attempts this season

7 TD's, 14 TO's, 175 completions, 1,852 yards, 26 sacks

A short, fat, weak armed QB like Alex Van Pelt can put up 5 more TD's, 2 less TO's, 204 yards, and 12 less sacks on 17 more attempts and 3 more completions. All this and he was on one of the worst teams in the history of our franchise.

This is the same head coach with a better team. What is Bledsoe's excuse for not holding AVP's jockstrap during that span? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Comment

Working...
          X