PDA

View Full Version : Defense

losman2evans
11-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Well we have a top 5 defense and we need to get this offense going.

Our wide receivers are not getting separation, Our offensive line is a product of Drew holding onto the Ball too long and wide receivers not getting separation along with not establishing the running game.

I remember every time that RJ was playing our offensive line was ridiculed and Flutie would play the following week and the media would say how much better our offensive line was playing.

Bledsoe looks a shell of his previous self. I cannot believe that a player could decline so quickly. I don't know if that is it owr what but he looked like RJ out there. It killed me to watch Flutie making plays all over the place.

Speaking of ex Jaguar players- what about Brunell next year - until we groom a young quarterback?

Ingtar33
11-10-2003, 08:28 PM
I see Brunell's name one more time im gonna sick up.

You guys think Drew has declined wait till you see Brunell

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Hey ing- who do you like as the Bills Next Coach? Or if there was an offensive coordinator out there you like- who would it be?

A guy who can use what we have to it's fullest potential

Dozerdog
11-10-2003, 08:35 PM
....and is available

caveboy
11-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Jimmy Johnson.

;-]

The_Philster
11-11-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Ingtar33
I see Brunell's name one more time im gonna sick up.

You guys think Drew has declined wait till you see Brunell
no kidding :puke: There's a reason he was benched this year.

losman2evans
11-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Well what experienced quarterback would be available?

I hate watching him like RJ and Todd Collins- just standing there and looking like a deer in the headlights-

I sure hope Bledsoe gets out of this funk- but what if he doesn't- who do we get ?

That being said- he probably isn't going anywhere-

venis2k1
11-11-2003, 04:25 PM
I would like to hear ings imput, what would YOU do to fix it?