PDA

View Full Version : Watching MNF tonight is tough tonight...

caveboy
11-10-2003, 09:43 PM
It's frustrating because they have a helluva QB in Favre. Especially after watching Drew this weekend, you see Favre during his halftime feature and by comparison, it's as if Drew doesn't even have a fraction of Favre's intensity and emotion for the game.

BillsFever
11-10-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by caveboy
... is frustrating because they have a helluva QB in Favre. Especially after watching Drew this weekend, you see Favre during his halftime feature and by comparison, it's as if Drew doesn't even have a fraction of Favre's intensity and emotion for the game.

Drew doesn't have a fraction of the intensity and emotion that the waterboy has.

Philagape
11-10-2003, 11:53 PM
Favre just lost the game for Green Bay. They should bench him!!! ;-)

(for the humor-challenged, that's being facetious)

caveboy
11-11-2003, 07:46 AM
Lol. Yeah, he needs OUR defense to bail him out!

Their prevent D lost it for them.

Mr. Miyagi
11-11-2003, 08:36 AM
I shared the same feeling, only because I saw them run the ball down the Eagles' throat. RUN RUN RUN. I wish the Bills would do this with more consistency.

Rude American
11-11-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by caveboy
It's frustrating because they have a helluva QB in Favre. Especially after watching Drew this weekend, you see Favre during his halftime feature and by comparison, it's as if Drew doesn't even have a fraction of Favre's intensity and emotion for the game.

It's tough to get emotional when you know it's completely out of your control and you're being set up for failure. The team is being coached into the ground and the players are no longer responding. You don't have to look very hard to find countless players from every sport whose careers are jump-started by a change of scenery or coaching. That's what the Bills need right now.

Tell me we'd be this bad with a guy like Parcells. Hell, Scotty Bowman could get more from this team than Williams, by simple coaching psychology alone.

Rude American
11-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
I shared the same feeling, only because I saw them run the ball down the Eagles' throat. RUN RUN RUN. I wish the Bills would do this with more consistency.

I saw about 3 seconds of the game and I'm pretty sure I heard Michaels say that they ran the ball 8 of the last 9 plays.

Earthquake Enyart
11-11-2003, 08:59 AM
I'm jealous watching Andy Reid and Mike Sherman.

Wish we had a coach with half the ability they have.

caveboy
11-11-2003, 09:15 AM
Hey Rude, how about Keenan. He's available now.

:-p

Novacane
11-11-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Wish we had a coach with half the ability they have.

Do you mean half the brains they have?